[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is Pitchfork's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170515-161221~2.png (786KB, 1440x2110px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-161221~2.png
786KB, 1440x2110px
What the FUCK is Pitchfork's problem?
>>
They rated it too high
>>
>>72800659
wtf I love P4k now
>>
random bandcamp rap albums being rated by this clowns again?
>>
he'll never get BNM and it's all because of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug
>>
Deserved lower
But I can say that there isn't a single P4k review that isn't convoluted + pretentious garbage, with sentences that are extrapolated to the point of confusion
>>
>>72800682
>>72800700
>>72800882
It's really not that bad of an album. I gotta admit that even though I hate Donald Glover.
A bit amateurish, but leagues ahead of almost all mainstream and underground rappers.

He's the only real successor to Kanye.
>>
>>72800659
>ablooo ablooo being black and a nerd is hard - the album
1.6/10
>ablooo ablooo being black and a nerd is hard - the tv show
TWO Golden Globes
A fucking Peabody

What did they mean by this.
>>
>>72800911
>Unnecessarily bringing up Kanye
Opinion discarded
>>
>>72800942
it means that you clearly haven't actually watched Atlanta
>>
White '''''people'''''
>>
>>72800911
>It's really not that bad of an album
it is though. that score is 100% deserved.
also, see >>72800947
>>
>>72801034
People who bring up Kanye in any given rap conversation is the exact same shit as a retard getting his ass beat in a political/racial conversation, then bringing up "Trump will help me!!"
>>
>>72801091
>Unnecessarily bringing up politics
Opinion discarded
>>
>>72800659

they recognize meme rap when they see it

fuck glover
>>
>>72801113
I mean I walked I to that, fair enough
>>
>>72800963
Yeah I did. He's a nerd. Niggas know he drinks juice and shit.
>>
>>72801145
>>
>they recognize meme rap when they see it

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/22745-run-the-jewels-3/
>>
>>72800659
Didn't Ian Cohen say his favorite album of the year was Joyce Manor's FOURTH album? The one that sounds like Everclear? I hate Childish Gambino too, but the guy has shit taste.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.