[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s thoughts on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: fantano2.jpg (138KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
fantano2.jpg
138KB, 1024x699px
/mu/'s thoughts on him?
>>
Porco Dio!
>>
comfy
>>
File: keeth.png (50KB, 125x141px) Image search: [Google]
keeth.png
50KB, 125x141px
>>72799269
>>no
>>
I want to make him squeal like a piggy
>>
>Cuckthony Kektano here
>>
subpar critic
>>
File: Untitled.png (363KB, 538x378px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
363KB, 538x378px
>>72799269
used to be good before TMR
>>
>>72799346
>It was the first use of meme humour in music ecks dee!!!
>>
He's a shallow crypto-jew who's love of rap and postmodernist beliefs have extremely negative influence on society and youth culture as a whole.
>>
>>72799384
don't you have more epik meems to "review"?
>>
Anthony Fantano slowly and gently took off his pants. Jeff Mangum looked at his boner peeking out. Jeff turned Anthony over, straddled him from behind, took off his underpants and raped his anus red. Fantano squirmed at first and even hit Jeff in the leg, but daddy jeff put that fat fuck in his place, and Anthony complied. Finally, after ridiculing Anthony for two minutes, Jeff let out a loud nasal yodel and his semen stained mountaintop roared as Anthony's asshole prolapsed into oblivion due to this subatomic penetration that was rapid fire in his hole. He groaned in pain as Jeff pulled out his hillbilly shotgun and said, "Anthony, I will be with you when you lose your breath." To end Fantano's suffering, he blew Fantano's brains out.
>>
I'm not sure he actually likes music. His reviews are becoming robotic. He might as make a computer program that evaluates the tracks amount of hi hats, crisp production, lyrical content, and save himself for his meme stuff. It's not like a person with human feelings reviewing something. It's more like he has a checklist of things he expects and will just comment on that.
>>
i like when they ship him with mc ride or mangum or kendrick

i have yet to see a good mike gira shipping
>>
>>72799467
He's the modern embodiment of Patrick Bateman.
>>
flag to me done

10%
>>
I don't care for the humour but he can be insightful and has introduced me to some good albums. Probably the best music critic out there right now and I don't think he has ever let money influence his reviews.

>>72799408
Go to bed, Paul Joseph Watson.
>>
>>72799602
cryptocat lurking goes to town
>>
Ok taste in music, if not a little pedestrian.
Kind of a dick to people.
Shit tier politics and very little knowledge outside of music.

kind of annoying desu
>>
>>72799584
You kid, but that's not too crazy of a comparison.
>>
>>72799602
Paul Joseph Watson is controlled opposition as displayed by his refusal to name the Jew.
>>
>>72799707
maaaaaaaaaaan whattaffffuckk

pias
>>
>>72799602
The irony is that aside from that modern pop video, Fantano is a PJW fan.
>>
>>72799602
Christgau's a better critic
>>
He seems to be exceptionally popular and influential here and to the US music world. If this popularity is always genuine is not easy to discern.
>>
He has a clear speaking voice
>>
File: IMG_2548.png (153KB, 769x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.png
153KB, 769x595px
>>72799312
>>
I don't watch him or any other reviewers. I don't like people colouring my opinion before I've had the chance to experience something for my self.

>>72799408
he has post-modernist views?
>>
>>72799346
TMR? Wazzat?
>>
>>72800535
trout mask replica
>>
>>72800582
Oh duh, thanks m8.
>>
>>72799269
Useless e-celeb trash
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.