[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bleep/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Just making same thread because the starting picture wasn't well thought.
Post me the best
Techno (cointaining every sub genre)
Ambient Dub
Dub techno
IDM
Downtempo
shit that you got.
>>
gotchu famm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58
>>
>>72790319
Wanting to get into electronic music but i hate club music and i think that most of it sounds boring and generic. Any recs please ? I have tried some 90s ambient techno but it sounds outdated.
>>
kys
>>
>>72790319
>Just making same thread because the starting picture wasn't well thought.
how new are you
>>
>>72790948
my hidden autism just woke up when i saw that shitty resolution picture on my catalog and i just had to make a new thread.
>>
>>72790991
answer the question
>>
>>72791054
1,5 years
>>
>>72790991
and you write like a faggot.
>>
>>72791099
don't be so mean
>>
I'm going to take pity on you OP.

/bleep/ is a totally separate community from /mu/ and has been for some time. Trying to make a "new thread" is a big faux pas. You could try and post in there but they'd quickly identify you as an outsider and bully you out.
>>
>>72790319
you didn't put any grime in that list
>>
>>72790852
TJ Hertz he has a white label unknown [Objekt]. From below as if the body is muscular rock sound, the words of the author's case, dub step, three steps are a complex mixture of core and base, garage, techno. Record during 28 months, Hessle Audio, including obtaining support from the scuba and surgeons, Aphex Twin, James Ruskin, release the forefront of the techno / electronica scene, in the presence mysterious, and the label is. In addition, the top clubs such as fabric, such as Radiohead SBTRKT work and nun or a mixer containing a book and Berghain has been steadily eroded the deepest part of the scene is employed as.
His name, the founder of a leading car rental company, or unit of frequency cited physicists in the mystical setter for a feature not leave a name, TJ Hertz. Doberman, writing for himself while living in retirement in the body that is born in Japan and raised in the UK, now in the outskirts of Berlin, came from a magazine interview requests all 100 DJ Mag Special million euros was more interested in the beginning with no offers, he said, the behavior is earnestly devoted to the basement.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.