[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, all rap is good for is raising cultures of violent,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8028.jpg (8KB, 105x107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8028.jpg
8KB, 105x107px
Seriously, all rap is good for is raising cultures of violent, ignorant, stupid individuals and/or dumb suburban white kids who think it's cool to like kendrick lamar because they are "so different from most rap hurrr Im edgy" Also, rap spawned Juggalo rap and scene kid rap two of the objectively worst subgenres in the history of music if not THE worse.

Rap fags, don't even try to defend yourselves. You are all stupid faggots who further contribute to the decay of the USA and the world with your dumb jigaboo jigs. Eat the asshole of a cow after it shits out your mother. Swerve.
>>
You're not wrong
>>
I like white rappers that lampoon the genre like beastie boys or riff raff. But yeah I don't get how it became the sole focus of black peoples attention, or how white kids think it's cool when it's all just regurgitated shit blasted on mtv for decades. It's just rhyming over a beat, it's not something to devote your life to.
It's horrible party culture shit too. DUDE BAD BITCHES, I SAY THOSE TERMS BECAUSE I HAVE SOME BLACK FRIENDS THAT I BUY WEED FROM, I GOT A BAD BITCH COMING OVER, GONNA SLAM SOME BUDS AND WATCH WILD N OUT
Literally disgusting people
>>
File: 1494572482437.jpg (114KB, 939x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494572482437.jpg
114KB, 939x1280px
kendrick lamar: AYO hol up MUH DICK kill whitey fuck trump we built pyramids n shit you CAVEMEN
me: wow truly epic 10/10 best new music
>>
rap is just a tool of capitalism. Muh nikes, my chains, my 40oz, muh being proud of muh meager hustlin money which I will blow on the weekend on booze, take drugs and make impulsive decisions lmao
Ofc loaded white dudes and blacks that take it far too seriously are in love with it
>>
File: 3341901662_998f5a0cfa.jpg (149KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
3341901662_998f5a0cfa.jpg
149KB, 381x500px
you're right but writing of the genre because of that is stupid.
just like blues/rock its about and indulges in things that are bad, and the people that sing about it are usually not very great people.
but its a new musical genre that can evolve and that smarter, more thoughtful people can try their hand at too
also
>MUH DECAY OF USA
thats some christian mom tier bullshit
>>
>>72788784

Someone had their bitch fucked by a soundcloud rapper
>>
>>72788784
I'm not gonna lie I grew up on hip-hop/rap, but sometimes it's just hard to get into because of the word nigga. I don't really get offended by the term because idk I just don't (probably because it's coming from a rapper rather than a normal person) but like at concerts I can't rap to the songs.
>>
>>72788784
> I only listen to the lyrics
>>
>>72788857
>having that saved on your hard drive
>making fun of anyone, ever
>>
Early "gangsta" artists like N.W.A. weren't particularly glorifying the culture, nor condemning it. They were simply LARPing to show exactly what that life was about, and they did it with a level of intelligence and awareness. Sometimes it felt like they were verging on satire as well. I mean, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre both came from respectable middle class backgrounds, and the only member who was involved with crime was Eazy-E.

But then a whole generation of aspiring rappers took their lyrics seriously and wrote lyrics bragging about bitches and money.
>>
>>72788784
why this faggot nerd is so scared? its just stories about life and thats building society while nerds like OP just divide us into hating each other based on genre

also you guys listen to gg allin unironically so its fucking hilarious to me that 4chan nazis are playing the white knight out of nowhere. hypocrite piece of shit
>>
File: 1480857360362.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1480857360362.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>72791878
>thats building society
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.