[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

more like Rustie? i really dig his albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: glass swords.png (362KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
glass swords.png
362KB, 601x600px
more like Rustie? i really dig his albums
>>
Wave racer
>>
>>72788600
good stuff! thank you man
>>
did you hear that most recent machinedrum album? that might float your boat
>>
>>72788706
i did, and that shit is gr8

but thanks for the suggestion homie
>>
Did you like the second one as much as Glass Swords? It was a disappointment for me.
>>
Check out Lone, Emerald Fantasy Tracks and Galaxy Garden are his best albums imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSOYeY2G-hw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFFmso_liM
>>
>>72789114
the two most recent albums were a bit shit. I'd also rec:

Surkin - Advanced Entertainment System
Elon - C'mon
813 - Recolor
Lockah x Taste Tester - Higher Learning

I recommend sussing Active Benz (Slugabed's label) and working your way through it chronologically
>>
>>72789114
i prefer glass swords over green language, if that's the one you're talking about, but i still dig both albums. didn't know about rustie before green language came out though, so i couldn't be disappointed
>>
>>72789174
this is dope

>>72789229
i'll check these out
>>
>>72789240
I'm talking about glass swords, yeah. Definitely his best imo. Green Language and Evenifyoudontbelieve were not for me. His EP prior to Glass Swords was also really, really good.

>>72789253
The Surkin and 813 EPs are my favourite, the 813 record especially. It's super interesting but still glossy and hype without relying on the build->drop structure too much.

Also >>72789174 This guy is on the money. Galaxy Garden is incredible, it was one of /mu/'s AOTY when it came out.
>>
File: namek.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
namek.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
I once got really high and listened to EVENIFUDONTBELIEVE and imagined I was on planet Namek from Dragon Ball Z. I dunno why but it fit the vibe really well.

Also listen to TNGHT, as well as Hudson Mohawke's solo stuff if you haven't already

https://youtu.be/6HzyUHxmkg0
>>
>>72789300
Danny Brown's track on Green Language is such a banger though, shame the rest of the album doesn't do as well

I really like evenifudontbelieve, for me it's up there with glass swords, although not over. on first listen of EIUDB i thought it was trash, but on second listen and since then it's really grown on me

i want to buy his albums and frame them on my wall, is that bad? the covers are tight
>>
>>72789313
oh dude TNGHT is my favorite shit of all time. even though i don't think rustie and them are related, i'm gonna frame rustie's, hudmo's and lunice's albums on my wall

have you seen TNGHT's twitter lately? they've been very active about teasing something, but i don't know if it's legit or they're just having a laugh
>>
>>72789456
I did see they were teasing something. Would be sweet if they dropped a new EP this year.
>>
>>72789478
my life would be made

their discography is literally perfect, i trust they can keep it up for at least another ep
>>
>>72788666
Came here to say this, nice trips
>>
File: FOLDER.jpg (146KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FOLDER.jpg
146KB, 1280x1280px
MssingNo, Dark0
>>
File: FOLDER.jpg (2MB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
FOLDER.jpg
2MB, 1417x1417px
Also, you might like the last album by ADR, Throat.
>>
Baauer, especially his more recent stuff and album, Aa
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.