[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn create a masterpiece at 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg (263KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg
263KB, 1417x1417px
>ywn create a masterpiece at 19
>>
They've gotten worse with every release.
>>
Honestly it literally blows my mind that Avey came up with this shit that young (didn't he write penny dreadfuls at like 16?)

Not even just that, Panda's drumming is just amazing on this record as well.

This will sound corny as fuck, but I don't think there's been any set of musicians as naturally gifted as Avey and Panda since this released.
>>
Already did thanks
>>
I will never understand how people actually enjoy that trash
>>
>>72786515
you probably know this OP, but it's best not to get so caught up in comparing yourself to others, especially if it's an age thing, it's only destructive to your own self-worth.

learn to love yourself, and make your own masterpiece regardless of how old you are because age doesn't really matter
>>
>you still have time to create a masterpiece at 32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCz06bS380
>>
>>72787135
was about to post this. thx anon. this vid has saved my ass countless times
>>
>>72786958
What don't you like about it?
>>
File: 1447887381530.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1447887381530.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>72787007
a genuinely good person on 4chan?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1080x1080px
>ywm create a masterpiece at 19
>>
>>72787389
yeah it's weird sometimes .even other artistic boards like effay are full of /fa/scists, and even /mu/ is full of assholes and weebs, but some people use anonymity and global reach for good. it's almost inspiring, but then you see people who unironically think that calling carly rae jepsen a good artist is a good opinion and it's back to being a cynical asshole
>>
>>72786515
Overrated. He can't sing, it drags on for too long and there's a serious lack of Panda Bear vocals which come in on later, BETTER, records. 7/10.
>>
>>72787007
what a great guy
not op but thanks
>>
>>72788888
>>
>>72786578
is this pasta
>>
>>72786515
>19

and here we are masturbating to cartoon girls... what a way to end ourselves
>>
>>72786515
It's not that surprising. Spiderland is infinitely more impressive

The album does have an amature feel to it. Aveys song writing was very far from his peak on this record. Sure this has good lyrics and Alvin Row, but the song writing doesn't touch Sung Tongs or Merriweather. The only people who say this is their favourite record or are people with issues of growing up and people who had messed up childhoods
>>
>>72788934
Sung Tongs sounds far more amateur than this, also nice projection
>>
>>72788934
>The only people who say this is their favourite record or are people with issues of growing up and people who had messed up childhoods

Citation needed
>>
File: sayanything.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sayanything.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Still utterly fucks with my mind that someone could write and record this whole thing (minus drums but literally every other instrument) at the age of 19.

Poor mental health mixed with an outrageous amount of talent and creativity seems to go a long way.
>>
>>72788934
This has been my favourite before I was even aware of the whole "lost childhood" theme. I just enjoy it more.
>>
>>72786515
why are you people so hellbent on making each other feel like shit

jesus christ this place is depressing
>>
>>72789499
That's life.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.