[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: omar-cedric.jpg (137KB, 1093x729px) Image search: [Google]
omar-cedric.jpg
137KB, 1093x729px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?
>>
>>72784828
what's the hairstyle on the right called?
>>
Latin American Modern Hard Rock Band
>>
>>72784847
Hime Cut
>>
>>72784828
omar
-plays good guitar
-born in mexico
-the dom of the relationship
-some guy i went to high school looked just like him
cedric
-word salad
-music cuck (lets his bandmates play with/form other bands)
-refuses to repress his albums for some reason (jackass)
-looks vaguely like a lion
>>
>>72784828
Unprecendtly the greatest rock back of the 10s, the Strokes dragging far behind at 2nd place.
>>
>>72784828
Yeah, they make terrible music.
>>
At the Drive-in was their post-hardcore band.

De-Facto was their dub band.

The Mars Volta was their sometimes bonkers progressive rock band.

Each band put out good material and bad material.

Each of them were in other bands as well.

Omar has 50+ solo albums.
>>
>>72784828
didn't dude on the right get fat? does he still sport this haircut? If so, kek.
>>
Mariachi (/mɑːriˈɑːtʃi/; Spanish: [maˈɾjatʃi]) is a musical expression that dates back to at least 18th century Western Mexico. It is a tradition that can be defined by eight socio-musical elements: mariachi instrumentation and texture, musical genres and subgenres, performance methods and styles, singing styles and forms, dance styles, performative space, performance clothing, and the word "mariachi". Each element has its own history, originated at varying moments in time and in different regions of the Western Mexican countryside, and some, if not all, had to converge in order for the mariachi tradition to become what it is.

From the 19th to 20th century, migrations from rural areas into cities such as Guadalajara and Mexico City, along with the Mexican government's cultural promotion gradually re-labeled it as Son style, with its alternative name of “mariachi” becoming used for the “urban” form. Modifications of the music include influences from other music such as polkas and waltzes, the addition of trumpets and the use of charro outfits by mariachi musicians. The musical style began to take on national prominence in the first half of the 20th century, with its promotion at presidential inaugurations and on the radio in the 1920s.

Slipknot is an American heavy metal band from Des Moines, Iowa. The band was founded in September 1995 by percussionist Shawn Crahan and bassist Paul Gray. After several lineup changes in its early years, the band settled on nine members for more than a decade: Corey Taylor, Mick Thomson, Jim Root, Paul Gray, Craig Jones, Sid Wilson, Shawn Crahan, Chris Fehn and Joey Jordison. Gray died on May 24, 2010, and was replaced from 2011–2014 by former guitarist Donnie Steele. Jordison left the band on December 12, 2013. Steele left during the recording sessions for .5: The Gray Chapter. The band is now touring with replacement musicians Alessandro Venturella on bass and Jay Weinberg on drums.
>>
>>72784898
Love me some Defacto
>>
Is there any other good post-hardcore that actually still sounds hardcore other than ATDI?
>>
>>72784995
inter alia sounded like Antemasque desu
>>
>>72784877
00s. only 1 album is from the 10s
does this change your ranking?
>>
>>72784828
the first 2 TMV albums are neat and Relationship of Command is aiite
>>
>>72784995
Hot Snakes - Audit In Progress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xahvg7-iJ4
Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kYaEN06UYM
They are the same band with different rhythm sections, literally the biggest influence on ATDI's sound, Cedric has stated as such.
>>
>>72785103
00s ******

Both the Strokes and the Mars Volta suck utter cock in the 10s. But their earlier stuff is going into the hall of fame and they'll be solidified as pioneers.
>>
bumpers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.