[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Industrial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cyberaktif - tenebraevision.jpg (92KB, 555x549px) Image search: [Google]
cyberaktif - tenebraevision.jpg
92KB, 555x549px
Let's get the industrial thread rolling.
More than 4 on the floor, more than P-Orridge bubbling.
>>
anyone have recs for recent industrial, bands active in the last five years or so? been getting really into 80s-90s industrial recently but having a hard time finding current bands doing new things with that sound
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ
i hate to be /that guy/ but i really do think industrial peaked with this performance
>>
>>72782391
Cyanotic
Acumen Nation
Rabbit Junk
Randolph & Mortimer
Black Asteroid
Kill Memory Crash

That help?
>>
>>72782564
that's great, thanks. looking forward to listening to these
>>
What do you guys think of Powell's FACT mix?
>>
File: Kanga - Kanga.jpg (115KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kanga - Kanga.jpg
115KB, 1200x1080px
>>72782391
Kanga
She Past Away
Dead When I Found Her
these are all fucking incredible artists. If you love Skinny Puppy then DWIFH have captured that dark psychedelic sound.

Also, OHGR is coming out with a new album.
>>
>>72782507
Some people say SPK's Leichenshrei was the peak industrial, but pointing at something and saying "that's the peak" just limits the parameters of what a genre could be/is. There is so much amazing music that came after TG, I feel it is unfair to call that the peak performance. Especially given Reznor's success, or the insanity of a Coil live show, or the consistency of KMFDM over 30+ years.
>>
>>72782711
I love DWIFH's new album.

I played Detroit with Skinny Puppy years ago. Looking forward to playing with Ohgr at Cold Waves this year.
>>
>>72782790
WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!
>>
>>72782935
Don't get too excited.
>>
>>72782322
Cubanate [Interference!]
Numb [Blood Meridian, Language of Silence]
H3LLB3NT [Hardcore Vanilla]
Plateau / Download / Doubting Thomas
Gridlock - Formless
KMFDM - Naive to Adios
Chemlab [get the Acucrack version of Oxidizer, its the original Acumen version and its mixed way better]
>>
>>72782748
People who like Coil, TG and SPK identify more with /noise/ i'm afraid, so the peaks of the genre (for these people and me personally) would never be something like KMFDM, even though I like them a little. Skinny Puppy is way better as a band who fused their sound with electro.

That being said I don't know any of these new guys like >>72782711 posted. To me industrial music is alive in labels like Hospital Productions, Hanson Records, Chondritic Sound, heck, even Posh Isolation who in my opinion remains relevant for making pop flavoured post-industrial that's actually likeable.

Dais Records on the other hand, signed that Youth Code EBM band (that I think is AWFUL) but at the same time re-release classic stuff like Missing Foundation and Maurizio Bianchi.

>>72782654
The only Powell I know is Erin Powell, from Awen and is currently touring with Boyd Rice (Who by the way has three new releases out but no one seem to give a shit).

>>72782790
Cool! Hope you have a blast there playing with them.
>>
>>72783589
fucking eric powell has become such a piece of shit trump-supporting biker gang faggot. glad 16 volt has been shit for the last ten years.
>>
>>72783639
EriN Powell mate, not the same person.
>>
File: i6h4x0.jpg (53KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
i6h4x0.jpg
53KB, 554x554px
Empirion - Advanced Technology

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRUwP1U2XuI7MBhz6mM8T5PS8pqGvS5UA
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.