[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music is not "art" and never has been.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 051709bvhs395.jpg (979KB, 2784x1856px) Image search: [Google]
051709bvhs395.jpg
979KB, 2784x1856px
Music is not "art" and never has been.
>>
>>72782024
Are you the one that determines what is art and what is not?
>>
>>72782072
Yes? Who else it more qualified to do it?
>>
>>72782177
Me
>>
File: 1459133188120.jpg (11KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1459133188120.jpg
11KB, 250x238px
so when did you grow out of music /mu/?
>>
>>72782996
>he "grew out" of music
itt: a pleb
>>
f...art...fart...
>>
junior would disagree with you op
>>
>>72782024
What is art?
>>
I like no wave also
>>
File: upper_deck_1989_taylor1_637.jpg (16KB, 153x278px) Image search: [Google]
upper_deck_1989_taylor1_637.jpg
16KB, 153x278px
Since what historians call the Second World War, since the extermination camps of the Third Reich, we have entered a time in which melodic sequences have become exasperating. Over the entire surface of the earth, and for the first time since the invention of the first instruments, the use of music has become at the same time pregnant and repugnant. Suddenly infinitely amplified by the invention of electricity and the multiplication of its technology, it has become incessant, aggressing night and day, in the commercial streets of city centers, in shopping centers, in arcades, in department stores, in bookstores, in lobbies of foreign banks where one goes to withdraw money, even in swimming pools, even at the beach, in private apartments, in restaurants, in taxis, in the metro, in airports.
>>
art is action, stalled and documented
>>
>>72784228
Fuck this is kind of horrifically accurate, source?
>>
>>72784228
Nevermind i found it. Its total kike propaganda
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.