[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadmau5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Get Scraped.png (942KB, 1768x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Get Scraped.png
942KB, 1768x1770px
What went wrong?
>>
I don't think anything went wrong. He fell off a bit with 4x4=12 and Album title goes here, but while 1<2 made up for them (by the way, I fucking hate the names of his albums).
>>
The fad ended
>>
>>72781950
/thread
>>
>>72781950
Of what, EDM? Or the kind of IDM he was doing early on? Because if you're talking about the latter, I don't know if it was ever really a "fad".
>>
>>72781950
The bigger question is, why did he join in on the fad when he kept saying EDM was shit and actually knew better, unlike a lot of the other people involved?
>>
>>72781901
Nothing was right in the first place
>>
he has never taken it remotely seriously, he would be good if he tried to be. his shit-ass album titles are a big tip-off
>>
>>72782747
>he has never taken it remotely seriously
I dunno, some of his early stuff like Get Scraped and some of the later, dour piano pieces seem rather serious to me.
>>
>>72781901
Nothing, really. It was good background music then and it's still good background music now.

At the end of the day, it's just background music. There's not much you can do with it.
>>
>>72783785
How is "Careless (Alternate Mix)" remotely background music? It's an actual song.

Also, have you heard "Squid"? That shit could pass as Autechre, maybe. Just a little. But it's certainly not background music. Deadmau5 used to make music like that in the very beginning.
>>
>>72782472
Money
>>72781941
While and his new album were both pretty good returns to form, im interested in what he does next
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.