[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The moment music peaked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0968.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0968.png
1MB, 750x1334px
The moment music peaked.
>>
>>72780113
this board is not for underages though
>>
Is music that bad?
>>
>>72780113

I hate the fact that reddit and memes ruined the band's image here

On GP truly is the logical conclusion to music.
>>
I'm convinced that all the DG shills are ironic, you can't be seriously obsessed with such mediocre band
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
let's be real....
it's been all downhill since beethoven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOjHhS5MtvA
>>
1910= death grips started music
>>
>>72780168
You've cracked the code, everyone's in on it but you.
>>
>>72780113
charge your phone jeez
>>
On GP is overrated desu senpai. It's a really muddy and uninspired mixture of the band's style and rock. The main chord progression is about as bland as you can get in music without resorting to I-V-vi-IV and the guitar tone honestly needs to be edgier to fit MC Ride's voice.
>>
>>72780240
Pretty much. The previous two tracks on the album accomplish exactly what On GP set out to do but in a less uninspired way.
>>
>>72780179
then what do you call Das Lied von der Erde?
>>
Person who is of age and unironically likes Death Grips AMA
>>
>>72780274
like Wagner's best, I call it part of the downslope
>>
>>72780302
there's only room for one of us on this board fite me. or mosh me like they do at their faggy tryhard concerts lel (never seen anything so disappointing)
>>
>>72780302
how is that to have a body of an oldman and a mind of a kid?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.