[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best opening tracks ever. >Wesley's Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

ITT: Best opening tracks ever.

>Wesley's Theory
>>
Kendrick Lamar is completely average, overrated shit. He just has a large marketing team with 5,000 RYM accounts who give his albums 5/5 ratings every time they come out, so people on RYM see his music high on the charts and go "Wow this must be really good hip-hop", and "I'm supposed to like this!" etc, while it's really just mediocre, forgettable hip-hop.
>>
>>72775745
Wow! An opinion!
>>
>>72775745
imagine actually thinking like this
i mean, i know you don't, but still, imagine actually thinking like this for real
life would probably be a lot more fun now that i think about it
>>
File: 1492755231701.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492755231701.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>Kendrick
>good
>>
File: 1494637908426.jpg (76KB, 493x655px) Image search: [Google]
1494637908426.jpg
76KB, 493x655px
>>72775745
amazing opinion
>>
HIT ME
>>
File: 1494465436356.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494465436356.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>72775919
>wow i'm WOKE, boys
>redpilled, faggots
>open your eyes, sheeple
>>
>>72775919
>>72775779
>>72775886
At least its my own opinion that I developed completely by myself---not an opinion copied from someone else to be part of a hivemind, to fit in, out of peer pressure.

Isn't it scary, how so many people ask the question on the internet "Am I supposed to like this movie/game/band?" The number of people who ask this, "Am I supposed to like X" thing, terrifies me, honestly. People have become helpless of developing their own opinions.

>>72775944

It's not about being "redpilled'. I don't believe in that term. I don't like labels. "Once you label me you negate me" - Kierkegaard. It's about the death of the individual coming up with his own opinion. People are TERRIFIED of liking something----and then finding out they're "not supposed to like it" because of the negative emotions that come with that. So then, just be safe, and ask "Am I supposed o like this?" before you like it, to avoid the emotional disturbance of finding out that you were actually not supposed to like it, according to some group of individuals, celebrity, power figure of influence, etc.
>>
*breaks glass* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>says something bad about Kendrick
>downvoted to oblivion

idc if you like /mu/ but this place is awful for real discussion
>>
>>72775999
>if you like Kendrick you must have copied your opinion from elsewhere
>be original and HAVE MY OPINION

you a mongoloid familia
just because you view something as mediocre or unoriginal doesn't mean other people can't find value in it and enjoy it themselves
>>
>>72775818
That webm gave me cancer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.