[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (116KB, 1073x478px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
116KB, 1073x478px
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>72774759
oh boy her music is shit and now people admit its shit, better call random people misogynistic and haters to be a victim so that nobodys opinion matters anymore
>>
>>72774772
are you mentally ill?
>>
>>72774759
It was rated by some cunt who hates pop music, also who cares what Cuckfork thinks.
>>
>Produced entirely by PC Music's Sophie
how do you manage to get 2 factual errors in your very first statement and also format the artist's name incorrectly. do they have any editors??
>>
pitchfork took the stance that PC Music is ironic, too late to go back
>>
>>72774759
They actually got it right this time. I gave it a chance and as expected, generic garbage.
>>
>>72774780
no. stop projecting your retardation to random people, i know you may be but that doesnt make rest of us fucking ill like you are :^)
>>
>>72774826
Is it not?
>>
>>72774826
to be fair they do play with irony a bit but not as much as most people seem to think. gamsonite was largely ironic and they even produced music for million dollar extreme around that time. QT is quite clearly an ironic project, as are a handful of those original mixes they put out in 2013.
>>
>>72774868
why do you speak in bizarre run-on sentences and respond to imaginary statements that nobody has made if you are not mentally ill?
>>
>>72774874
its like 50% serious (felicita, lil data, easyfun, various others and most of A.G. Cook and Danny L. Harle's stuff) , 30% absurdist humour that isn't ironic (spinee & gfoty in), 20% irony (a.g. cook and danny l. harle but only sometimes)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.