[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

why is so much hate in here when it comes to lo fi hip hop?
>>
All the songs sound the same but just with slighty different variations, don't take for granted of course, they're lots of good artists and albums, but it's just that the genre has been overdone to death that it started to sound the same very quickly
>>
>>72774143
It's overdone. I'm fine with it, but I know it pisses off people that it's really popular atm.
>>
>>72774203
i just got into this genre and it makes me feel good
>listen to wes montgomery
>sample it in fl studio
>add some drums
>u have ur own lo fi track
>listen to it untill u fall asleep
feelsgoodman
>>
Lo fi hip hop listeners are the "other" friend of the group, too uninteresting to contribute stimulating conversation or meaningful companionship but so vulnerable and insecure that their peers feel the need to take them in. You finally get a leg up the social ladder when someone offers the aux cord to the group, and you chime in, "I've got this one!" You quickly open your soundcloud app and put on the "chill vibes" playlist you spent the past month carefully concocting. Taste is important to you, and when someone compliments your music choices you feel validated enough to ignore the fact that you are totally undesirable to be around.
>>
fuck off shill
>>
>>72774288
i don't think this works for all the lo fi listeners
>>
File: images (9).jpg (4KB, 165x124px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
4KB, 165x124px
real lo fi is making taking gd ADump Lol
>>
Probably because is fairly easy to make your own track, and there are a lot of shit beat tapes going out everyday, also because is popular.
I liked it tho, there are some good shit in this genre if you look good enough. bsd.u is nice
>>
>>72774288
S-shut the fuck up. :(
>>
>>72774143
i'd probably like it more if the community surrounding it wasnt so pretentious and "artsy"
>>
File: werm.jpg (64KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
werm.jpg
64KB, 400x266px
IT
ALL
SOUNDS
THE SAME
AND
THE PEOPLE
WHO
LISTEN
TO IT
ARE
EDGY
KNOWITALL
MEME-RAP
KIDS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.