[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, it's a 5.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aa.jpg (163KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
163KB, 658x658px
Fuck it, it's a 5.
>>
>>72766100
/5
>>
>>72766100
%?
>>
can someone fill me in on the meme. I must have missed it.
>>
>>72766146
you must be new
>>
>>72766146
review of slowdive self titled on rym front page a few weeks ago. shitty fucking review that ended with that
>>
>>72766146
grimes thought doing a pop album was a good idea
>>
>>72766170
>Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm biased when it comes to Slowdive (or maybe I'm a little bit of both), but this is hands-down one of the best albums I've heard this year, and may possibly become the best I've heard by the end of the year.

>I get that it's natural to be a little concerned after the release of "Star Roving," and I'll admit that was my first thought too. It's a great song, but it recalls a lot of generic nu-gaze sound that's been popular throughout the 2010's. Fortunately, the song grew on me quite a bit, and it's also the only misstep on this album. I was afraid that maybe they'd sound more like a wannabe Slowdive rather than the real deal. Thankfully I was wrong.

>This recalls a lot of Slowdive's older work, namely Just for a Day (there's a little Souvalki sprinkled in as well with "No Longer Making Time" and "Don't Know Why"), and brings it to the present. Rachel's voice is just as ethereal and soothing as it was in the 90's. The tremolo wails of the guitar are everywhere. Neil's voice, though definitely taking on some age, is still just as lovely, and the age actually brings a new dimension to the sound I think. "Sugar for the Pill" even brings us a new side from Slowdive we've never experienced before and makes a killer ambient track.

>There's just so much here to love. "Slowmo" and "No Longer Making Time" are some of my favorites from Slowdive. I went into this with subpar-for-Slowdive expectations, especially after "Star Roving," but wow.. Incredible album, everything here just blew me away. Slowdive has aged wonderfully. Best thing since Souvlaki. Prolly gonna move this up after some time passes.

>Fuck it, it's a 5.
fucking kek, he thinks his opinions are important.
>>
fucking kek, he thinks grimes is important.
>>
>>72766385
t. BrushedRed
>>
>>72766146
it was pretty much forced, there wasn't much interest behind it. funny grimes viraling is always leaching onto thing that aren't theirs and doing the "how do you do fellow kids" routine. this failed meme is already forgotten at this point i don't know why OP bothered.
>>
>>72766385
you must be new to think otherwise
>>
>>72766413
aha
>>
>>72766437
she's a 4chan meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.