[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on Bey once?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: beyonce-2016.jpg (534KB, 1216x1280px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-2016.jpg
534KB, 1216x1280px
opinions on Bey once?
>>
mediocre by even pop standards.
Has giant cult of personality championed by white yuppies and music journalists because she is strong black woman™.
I think her prolonged forced popularity on top has been a detriment to other black female singers and r&b.
Commodification of feminism to sell radio friendly unit shifters. all her music written by men.
>>
slay queen
>>
>>72765650
/thread
>>
>>72765650
>mediocre by even pop standards
retarded opinion
>>
>>72765650
Opinion endorsed.
>>
>>72765589
I'd like to have sexual intercourse with her.
>>
beyonce shit band
>>
>>72765650
>mediocre by even pop standards
Except Lemonade is better than any other pop album by a mainstream pop star in recent years. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, as well as many other contrarian haters who never even listened to her outside of some old radio hits.
>>
opinions on Bey twice?
>>
Lemonade was pretty solid desu. Her self titled was okay and everything is dull af. She's super over-hyped, though.
>>
>>72766065
>haters

Oh do fuck off if you can't be bothered to construct an argument.
>>
>>72765727
>>72766065
TRAP SPRUNG

Look everyone, look and laugh at beyoncetards
>>
>>72765650

>medicore by pop standards

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>72766167
>if you can't be bothered to construct an argument
I just replied in the same manner with a poster I replied to.
>>
>>72765589
OMG QUEEN
>>
this song about female liberation was written and produced by a smokey back room of middle aged men and a computer but its really about female empowerment ya'll #imwithher
>>
>>72766229
>muh conspiracy
autism
>>>/x/
>>
>>72765589
Not my thing but she's good at what she does. Also have sexual Intercourse if know mean
>>
File: blue-ivy-carter.jpg (466KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
blue-ivy-carter.jpg
466KB, 1440x960px
the jay z genes was too strong
>>
File: song machine.jpg (12KB, 228x346px) Image search: [Google]
song machine.jpg
12KB, 228x346px
>>72766263
how is it a conspiracy, pop music is a product, its made by bearded white men with talent and performed by dumb sluts and bought by libtards.
>>
>>72766351
>how is it a conspiracy
>its made by bearded white men
either give a source on that song being produced by white men, or fuck off
>>
File: reality.jpg (47KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
47KB, 500x315px
>>
File: reality2.png (70KB, 1175x611px) Image search: [Google]
reality2.png
70KB, 1175x611px
>>72766362
>>
>>72766370
God damn the things I would do to young britney
>>
>>72765589
When this person is the best in your field, you know you have a weak field.
>>
>>72766433
>this song about female liberation was written and produced by a smokey back room of middle aged men
>not posting a screenshot with that song
nice strawman
>>
>>72766433
>>72766716
btw this song is the only song on the album about female liberation
>>
File: drluke_a_p.jpg (70KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
drluke_a_p.jpg
70KB, 349x466px
white men are the most cynical people on the planet and its why they are the best at pop music

"hit me baby one more time" , "yeah you like that stupid shit dont you you drooling fucks"- t. white guy
>>
Friendly reminder that "Pop" isn't a definable genre, it's an abbreviation of the word -POPULAR-. So, if beyonce still moves a lot of records or downloads or whathaveyou, she's a by golly pop queen.

Now is a good time to take stock and ask yourself "do I listen to what I like it what I'm told to like?"
>>
>>72765589
One of the most confused artists in history.
>>
4 is her true magnum opus, fuck the s/t and lemonade shills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XY3AvVgDns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnReaaJwloI
>>
>>72765589
Is she proof that black don't crack?
>>
>>72768050
no, it's illuminati magic
>>
>>72765589
fpbp
>>
>>72766309
Damn, this is so sad. It should be considered animal cruelty getting children with Jay-Z.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.