[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they dont even look like the same person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: paulisdead.jpg (80KB, 670x451px) Image search: [Google]
paulisdead.jpg
80KB, 670x451px
they dont even look like the same person
>>
>>72755406
prove it faggot. I never understood where this whole conspiracy even came from.
>>
>>72755406
The true red pill is learning that the Beatles never even existed. It was just a bunch of actors
>>
>>72755406
yeah that's how angles and lighting work with photographs and going from 3d to 2d

i am ugly as fuck in real life but it is super easy to make myself look chadly with the right angle and lights
>>
>>72755406
It's because they aren't
>>
>>72755406
All memes aside, you'd have to be a legitimate retard to think this.
>>
>>72755464
its just a joke, jeez
>>
>>72755464
>>72755660
oh thanks prick, whatever you do dont finger my asshole. i sooooo dont wanna get fucked in the ass right now,
>>
File: Paul_mccartney_ear_comp-1.jpg (29KB, 457x415px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_mccartney_ear_comp-1.jpg
29KB, 457x415px
>>72755660
look at the ears though
>>
>>72755660
Why did the Beatles leave so many clues in their music if it wasn't real. and if you say they were fucking with fans the conspiracy didn't come about until after they broke up and people analyzed it
>>
even if this is true, faul would have been so much more accomplished for it to not even matter
>>
>>72756232
>le wings were better than beatles meme
no, just no
>>
>>72756271
no but the later beatles albums are better than early beatles
>>
>>72755464
Because whether or not it's real(probably not), a lot of the clues are legit. Like John actually says I buried Paul at the end of Strawberry Fields Forever. And Revolution 9 really says 'turn me on dead man' when you play it backwards. And Sgt Pepper really is a funeral. Etc.

So what's the deal with all that shit, is it all a joke? Paul's songwriting didn't really miss a beat and there are no other circumstantial clues other than some soso visual evidence that it might be a different guy.

Whatever the truth, insults and blind dismission are usually the sign that you're the one who's a dumbass.
>>
What does it even matter if Paul is actually dead. It didn't stop the band from being so influential.
>>
>>72758028
What if your parents aren't actually your parents, they died and got replaced and are actually different people? Doesn't matter, didn't stop from turning out to be a faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.