[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I get some thots on this here record? i think it's amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0258.jpg (52KB, 427x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.jpg
52KB, 427x374px
can I get some thots on this here record?

i think it's amazing
>>
10/10 imo. TFUL were the best band of the 90s
>>
Great record, one of the most underrated bands.
>>
I haven't listened to the album, though I've heard someone claiming they invented a new subgenre of music. Does anyone hold that opinion here too?
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/komara/komara/
Although not similar, I would argue that this band invented a new subgenre of jazz and the low-ish score indicates that people aren't sure what to make of it. I would definitely recommend Komara for any fans of King Crimson, noise rock and experimental music in general.
>>
>>72756290
they're unique but i don't think that makes it its own genre. A genre can't be just one band and there arent really too many bands that sound similar enough to warrant it. still love em tho
>>
>>72756356
Well, every genre had to start somewhere. Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson is also in the band. We should all be thankful to Robert Fripp for pulling such incredible musicians out of obscurity. Do you know any smilar bands and how would you compare the two albums stylistically?
>>
>>72756406
oh I was talking about the Fellers. checking out Komara now and this stuff is rad tho! Its like real post-avant jazzcore
>>
File: i33g.png (128KB, 827x581px) Image search: [Google]
i33g.png
128KB, 827x581px
>>72756586
Read this if you want a somewhat precise description of what they sound like.
>>
It's not on deezer, does anyone have a link?
>>
>>72756707
It's available on Soulseek, I just checked.
>>
>>72756406
aren't the mountain goats directly derivative?
>>
>>72756975
I haven't heard of them. Thank you for recommending them though!
>>
>>72756707
in the archive, which is working for once
>>
File: 1494702102112.png (274KB, 427x374px) Image search: [Google]
1494702102112.png
274KB, 427x374px
>>
>>72757459
zozzle
>>
>>72757459
Was waiting for this, was not disappointed
>>
>>72757459
would i fuck them? yes

do i hate them? yes
>>
good band, used to think of them and Railroad Jerk as being similar but I'm not sure whether that was actually true
>>
trumans water is similar
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.