[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: meh.jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
what went wrong, /mu/?
>>
Nothing. Gorillaz was always shit
>>
It didn't come out when I was 11 so it's not nostalgic and the internet conditioned me to hate black people so I feel threatened by the guest appearances
>>
>>72753237
but what went wrong you mucus
>>
Damon didn't sing enough. It felt like Gorillaz making a mixtape, producing beats/instrumentals for other artists
>>
Is Gorillaz hated on here in the /mu/nderworld
Is damon the blight
>>
>>72753271
>dogshit cartoon band for children
>what went wrong
gee whiz pissbitch, real brain buster right here
>>
>>72753237
Unironically this
>>
>>72753294
>>72753298
>not getting the cool shoeshine
>>
>>72753294
Get some fresh air my child,
you sound heated
>>
>>72753335
suck my shit, you absolute fucking mong
>>72753303
fuck you
>>
>>72753153
Submission and Hallelujah Money are two of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
>>
>>72753237

fpbp
>>
Gorillaz are one of the worst bands of all time.
>>
>>72753344
are you ok, bud?
you seem mad someone else has a different opinion to you.
seems like you need a B A F F
>>
>>72753361
blind hate
No need to listen
Opinion is God
>>
Everything is good, except for the bonus tracks.
>Damon didn't sing enough
Saturnz Barz, Charger, Andromeda, Busted and Blue, Sex Murder Party, She's My Collar, We Got the Power.
That's 7 songs, only one less than Plastic Beach, only difference is that Plastic Beach is a shorter album.
>>
No one fucking gets it, that's what went wrong. It's an album about the past, the future and the present: the nature of humanity: It goes down, it goes back, it goes forward, it goes up, but to go to the next point it has to go through a middle ground.

It shows this through song styles that borrow from many different times and cultures, all coming together.
>>
>>72754731
I wish there was a movie adaptation of this album.
Maybe people would understand it better if there were visuals to accompany the narrative.
>>
>>72753153
useless interludes. no structure, and a played out sound.
>>
Damon made an album using his daughter as a litmus test. Also, the songs themselves mostly sound rushed and partially realized, like they're more vignettes than songs.
>>
>>72753270
this made me laugh, have a (you)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.