[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2f48dd27.jpg (222KB, 807x807px) Image search: [Google]
2f48dd27.jpg
222KB, 807x807px
Theyre so fucking underated

How the fuck does Viet Cong and Ought get more hype than these lads? This a modern day classic
>>
Big girl band fan
The obvious answer to your question is viet cong and ought are wayyy more accessible and radio friendly than gb.

Are you in the US? here in dublin they have quite a following but you'd struggle to find somebody who knows who ought are

Also see them live if you get the chance, they can do insanely good shows
>>
SHE'S A GENT GIVE HER A CALL
MY DAUGHTER PAUL
>>
They're alright, nothing I haven't heard before from groups like Future of the Left or The Fall before though
>>
>>72749002
Honestly, that album is a bit spotty.
It's got some amazing songs in it but it's also got some lesser cuts.
I really, really like their sound though and hope their next album is more consistent.
>>
the early stuff was hype but the album was kinda mediocre, kinda regret buying it
>>
>>72749424
this
girl band are one of my favourites but their album is way too inconsistent to be considered one of my fav albums. But I love their sound and Paul is probably one of the best postpunk songs of the last decade
>>
>>72749002
the lyrics are shite
>>
File: t4r7j.jpg (16KB, 283x320px) Image search: [Google]
t4r7j.jpg
16KB, 283x320px
>>72750001
>>
>>72749002
>doesn't sound like Girls
>doesn't sound like The Band
Truly the 3D band that is needed in the current musical climate. Why did they cancel their tour btw?
>>
>>72749461
yup
>>
>>72749002
Man, I don't often get annoyed by the hipster crowd (hell, I'm likely part of it), but this shit is basically Nu metal for bearded flanneled thick rim glassed types
Or whitewashed Death Grips really
>>
>>72749285
dublin boi here who loves both ought and girl band and viet cong where the post punk at
>>
>>72750049
health problems apparently
>>
good band
>>
Saw these guys live a while ago. Put on a fucking awesome show, sort of like swans in the way that the volume of it is so powerful that you really get taken over by the music. Looking forward to whatever they put out next
>>
>>72749002
They're too inconsistent imo, they have some amazing fucking songs but their full lengths are pretty short and still manage to have some worthless tracks. They are really good though, I'm hoping one day they'll be able to put something amazing together
>>
Finally. I wish this band was talked about more. One of the best to come out in the last decade.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.