[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm a Gizzhead. FUCK you.

'Dude I hate riffs and narration xd im a fucking faggot lmaaaoo" fuck OFF

LONG LIVE THE GIZZ
>>
reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

reddit btw

/thread
>>
>>72748576

reddit is for meme rap talk not psych rock
>>
DUDE SICK THREAD LMAO
IM SO HIGH
>>
>>72748608

Me too bro, long live the glizz
>>
No one will remember this band in a year and a half.
>>
>>72748608
epic
>>
>>72748510
this band is so fucking reddit

King Gizzard is Guardians Of The Galaxy and Deadpool-tier reddit shit
>>
>>72749658
retard
>>
>>72749658
DUUUUUDE DO YOU HATE FUN?
>>
Even my Mum thinks this band are pleb.

She didn't use the word pleb, but is of the opinion they try too hard and still end up sounding dull.
>>
>>72749658
kind of agree with this anon.

however, he probably considers kanye west non-normie music.
>>
>>72749658
how are they "reddit"? And what the fuck is a "reddit" band? You mean, they are trying too hard?
>>
>>72750050
they are sad and bad.
>>
>>72750057
I dont get it anon
>>
What a retarded name for a very boring DUDE PSYCHEDELIC LMAO band. Hate these kind of band - the kind that are also very shitty for actual acid trip music.
>>
>>72748510
I bet you listen to Triple J and vote the Greens. Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>72750057
So is your life anon
>>
>>72750118
I bet you hate fun, this band is SICK DUDE HAHA
>>
>>72749658
>this band is so fucking reddit
this band doesnt even get any atenttion on reddit what so ever not even on r/indieheads.
>>
>>72750172
at least I live. you just exist
>>
>>72750214
that is such a SICK resort DUDE
FAR OUT
>>
>>72748510
You're a jizzhead?
>>
File: 1494486320105.png (765KB, 896x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494486320105.png
765KB, 896x768px
Guys, I really like King Gizzard please don't turn them into a reddit meme.
>>
>>72750258
Its too late now
>>
I can't wait until I get home so that I can consume some weed(Marijuana for those that don't know) brownies while I listened to this epic riffage.
>>
>>72750272
>weed(Marijuana for those that don't know)
How fucking retarded are you? you must be 16 years old
>>
>>72748510
Literally I don't give a fuck. Music shouldn't be propelled by story or creativity beyond the notes. My face when you get excited by the thought of an artist implementing lore from previous albums to tell a story. Stories are fucking gay. Give me three minute songs that begin and end with major chords. Nothing complicated, nothing extravagant. Ziggy Stardust isn't about anything and I don't know or care why people insist it's a concept album. Concept? Who needs concepts beyond the end of a song? My favourite food is plain rice and my favourite drink is water and my favourite fruit is the apple. Go to sleep at 9pm sharp every night and wake up at 8am sharp every morning. Breakfast, work out, shower, go to work, come home, make dinner, go to sleep.
>>
at least I still have Pond
>>
Love KG&TLW, hot water and open water are bloody great.

Who cares that a ton of basement dwelling virgins on a peruvian knitting imageboard don't like them.
>>
File: king gizz.jpg (129KB, 1043x568px) Image search: [Google]
king gizz.jpg
129KB, 1043x568px
>tfw King Gizz will become a meme because you fuckers can't shut the fuck up about it
King Gizz is a great band, that's all, stop the shitposting you fucking madmans
>>
>>72750057
Agreed very bad (or sick) band
>>
>>72750341
laffed
>>
>>72750341
New pasta? It's actually believable to a degree.
>>
>>72750341
underrated post
really hope this is a fresh mem
>>
>>72748658

We'll remember them as they release their 30th album.
>>
>>72750050

If 4chan doesn't like something, but are too simple to come up with a reason, it's "reddit tier".
>>
>>72750258

Just don't feed the trolls and let's talk about the Gizz.

What's your favorite album? Mine is Mind Fuzz.
>>
>>72748510
King Gizzard are way too reddit
>>
>>72750207
This is just a straight up lie. This band is constantly on r/indieheads
>>
>>72752894
>King Gizzard are way too reddit

I don't get it, what does it mean "too reddit"?

Reddit is chaotic with hundreds of relevant subreddits for music, while 4chan has only /mu/ for meme bands and albums.
You have to specify in what way or in which subreddits the band became a meme for reddit.
As much as I despise I reddit memes, I can still support the band because it has offered a bunch of pleasant neo-psychedelic vibes.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.