[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Noel Gallagher Has Said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: noelg.jpg (51KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
noelg.jpg
51KB, 620x388px
Post top tier musical bants.

All artists welcome as long as they can bring the heat.
>>
I reckon if Thom Yorke fucking shit into a light bulb and started blowing it like an empty beer bottle it’d probably get 9 out of 10 in fucking Mojo. - On reviews.
>>
'Oh, yeah, my last selfie got 47-thousand-million likes on Instagram.' Yeah, why don’t you go fuck off and get a drug habit, you penis?" - On pop stars
>>
The only one worth remembering:
>I hope Damon Albarn gets AIDS and dies
>>
>>72747958
This cunt is laughable - me on Noel Gallagher.

I wish his dad had shoved his cock up his arse instead of just beating him into unconsciousness. - me on Noel Gallagher again.

He tainted English guitar music worse than Clapton's "wogs out" speech. - me on Noel Gallagher.
>>
>I saw Liam at a Man City game recently and we were all right. Bless him, he's going through a bit of a tough time – you live by the sword, you get divorced by the sword...
On Liam's marriage
>>
>>72748085
How does it feel to be less funny than a 60 year old English prick?
>>
>We went to the Brits and we’d won all those awards and we didn’t play. The head of the Brits said, 'This’ll ruin your career.' Fucking, wow. I say to the guy, 'Do you know how high I am? You know who’s going to ruin my career? Me, not you. Bellend. More champagne. Fuck off.
>>
>>72747958
>Anybody that comes back with a double album, to me, needs to pry themselves out of their own asshole. This is not the ’70s, okay? Go and ask Billy Corgan about a double album. Who has the fucking time, in 2013, to sit through 45 minutes of a single album? How arrogant are these people to think that you’ve got an hour and a half to listen to a fucking record?
- On Arcade Fire
>>
>>72748148
If you find him funny, I'm glad you don't find me funny, you born victim.
>>
>This guy came up to me from some band and he said that 'Man, I'd hate to be you right now, no privacy at all' and I was thinking, 'Sure thing man, I have a fucking Rolls Royce, a million dollars in the bank, a fucking mansion and my own jet and you think you'd feel sorry for me? What are you? I'd hate to be you, broke as hell living in the dole.'
>>
>>72748202
I think you misunderstand. Noel isn't funny, and you're substantially less funny than Noel. You're not witty, you're not clever, you're really fucking stupid, and you're a pretentious cunt on top of it. If you don't own a fedora I'll eat my own cock.
>>
>I know I've got Irish blood because I wake up every day with a fuckin' hangover
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.