[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3511.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.png
66KB, 554x400px
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
stop disrespecting the dead. there's no way Pepe would have liked that song
>>
>>72746171
Talk about a band that faded out quick.
>>
who?
>>
Everybody just have a good time :)
>>
God LMFAO was so much fucking fun
They wouldn't survive in today's climate.
>>
File: happyfeel.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
happyfeel.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>shake that

duuunuuudunudunuh bweep bweeeep doop da doop
>>
File: IMG_3519.gif (21KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3519.gif
21KB, 200x150px
>>72746171
>>72746202
>>72746207
>>72746228
>>72746230
>>72746250
we just wanna see ya...
>>
>>72746259
SHAKE THAT
>>
RUNNING THRU THESE GIRLS I GOT THAT DEVILISH FLOW LIKE DRANO
>>
NO LED IN OUR ZEPPELIN
>>
>>72746250
You were in 6th grade in 2012, weren't you redpilled anti sjw?
>>
I remember really seeing LMFAO for the first time when ESPN reported they broke up. I couldn't figure out what that had to do with sports.
>>
>>72746407
It's not like that, it's just an observation like I genuinely don't think they'd be big nowadays and it really is part due to how to things are, perhaps climate was a wrong choice of word but hey, I've been on /mu/ long enough to know you can't please anyone, let alone everyone.
>>
>starting to feel nostalgic for 2010 - 2012
>legitimately miss gangnam style and lmfao
>>
>>72746460
I was thinking of the memory of the time when I first saw Gangnam Style and I laughed so hard and it made me sad because of how innocent those years were.
>>
>>72746476
It was a simpler time, politics didn't seem to dominate as much, it was kind of weird. Then it kind of completely changed over the course of a few years.

They were pretty dumb years but ultimately they probably the last years of the 00s.
>>
File: Feelado.png (90KB, 660x714px) Image search: [Google]
Feelado.png
90KB, 660x714px
>>72746503
Funny how back in 2012 I honestly thought popular culture couldn't get worse. But holy shit did it ever.

2012 was actually pretty fun looking back at it. I could find those harlem shake videos entertaining without being a cynical fun-hating piece of shit like I am now.

Is this adulthood? ;_;
>>
>>72746612
Yeah. I was a cynical fag back then too but that's because I was already old.
>>
>>72746171
kysf
>>
>>72746171
SUCK MY DICK AND FUCKIN HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
>Looking for your girl? She on my jock!

Wisecrack gold. Fuck this is bringing back memories...
>>
>>72746612
No it's definitely gotten much worse. And it's not because of gen x or millienials. It's because of old white people that actually take what that moron Trump has to say seriously. Back then if you even suggested he would or should become president you'd have gotten laughed at
>>
>>72746612
I honestly don't know, I was a 14-year-old through much of that year. Was a massive lefty that wanted the government to change everything and force people to do something for an utopia.

Then 2013 hit with a major identity crisis and severe depression for me and some riots over bus tickets that eventually turned into pointless protests and everything became increasingly politicized.

As of right now I kind of look back to those years of my early adolescence and notice how much just the social scenario has changed and while in all honesty it was pretty bad back then, I could do with everything having to have a deeper political meaning for once like it was back then.
>>
>>72746612

This is how I feel about 1996 and the Macarena. I'm fucking old.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWRjvwlLKg
>>
>>72746407
>2012 was 10 years ago
>>
>>72746407

He meant that there's nothing on the radio now that sounds like LMFAO. It's all hazy, reverb soaked trop pop sung by Lorde wannabes.
>>
>>72746783
Jesus fucking christ I didn't realise how awful this shit is. I hope there were wrong generation fags whining about this shit. Also, the comments talk about how this song is about a threesome or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

Essential "Terrible but Nostalgic" song
>>
i masturbated to one of the random backup dancers in that music video multiple times in like 8th grade
>>
inb4 they pull a Chainsmokers-style comeback and become serious, downbeat artists
>>
>>72746936
yeah wtfs the deal with the chainsmokers, last i heard they were a vine meme for a couple months like 4 years ago and now theyre getting number 1s
>>
>>72746783
wtf I don't remember anything except the chorus (which is still good).
>>
>>72746171
why did i laugh at this
>>
File: 1478302546587s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478302546587s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>72746911
i just rewatched. it was the qts in the construction and nurse outfits. I'd always begrudgingly finish to that lauren bennett whore.

>tfw i thought that high school would be upbeat and a fun time like this song
>>
>>72746991
because you're a faggot
>>
>>72746960

Gaming the system. They sought out high-ranking songs on Hype Machine to remix, beta test songs via Snapchat snippets, and market themselves as an indie act despite being literally the most popular band in the country.
>>
>>72746460
honestly I appreciate shit like lmfao and gundam style for its non-pretense, its knew what it was and it stuck to its wheelhouse.
Its better than the shit we have today with every musician shoveling shit down our throats and wanting to be called an 'artist' for it.
>>
>>72746207
not as bad as fetty wap
>>
I WAS UP IN THE CLUB WITH MY HOMIES
TRYING TO GET A LIL V-I
>>
>>72747576
"Yeah!" is the quintessential party song
>>
>>72747621
Lil Jon is a national treasure.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.