[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLANETARIUM HYPE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2146.jpg (495KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2146.jpg
495KB, 620x620px
TALK ABOUT THE ALBUM OR LEAK THE ALBUM HERE
>>
Just make a suffy general my god you're obviously a faggot hungry for his dick
>>
this album's gonna suck
>>
fuck where's that leak
>>
>>72745370
accurate

>>72745416
wrong

>>72745525
i don't know
>>
>>72745630
>accurate
Right so next time

/suffy/
>>
>>72745352
>>72745630
STOP POSTING THIS

>>72745370
>>72745657
this guys knows what's up
>>
>>72745657
but this gives planetarium more promo and in turn drives up hype and thus the chances of a leak are better and i want a leak more than anything in the world
>>
>>72745352
Saturn and Mercury are so completely removed from each other on the sonic spectrum, I'm very excited to see how they weave all the songs together
>>
>>72745699
>and i want a leak more than anything in the world
And what in God's name does that have to do with us? Literally not a rhetorical question.
>>
>>72745742
nothing. i chose to post this and you chose to get in this thread. that is it. that is actually how most posts on the internet are
>>
>>72745797
And you could have chosen to delete it but it might be too late now. Either way you already conceded I was right so next time /suffy/ and you can still talk about this album that doesn't exist all you want.
>>
>>72745797
That's like saying I, a stranger, went into your bedroom and you chose to come in after me
>>
>>72745851
And then asking for The Suffy leak and not leaving till he gets it.
>>
>>72745850
ok sir. sorry sir.

>>72745851
bait's too obvious at this point
>>
>>72745894
No prob, shitposting is as much an art as a science.
>>
>>72745888
he wants more the Suffy deak more than he wants that Suffy leak, amirite?
>>
>>72745919
Suf X Deak collab album when?
>>
>>72746032
I mean Golden Chords is essentially a happy version of Death with Dignity.
>>
>>72746065
in no way is this true
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.