[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about rage against the machine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: -12-21-46-10~01.png (101KB, 330x370px) Image search: [Google]
-12-21-46-10~01.png
101KB, 330x370px
What does /mu/ think about rage against the machine?
>>
>>72744770
Tom is one of the best riff makers around imo
And no other band gets me as pumped
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK COPS UHH MOTHERFUCKERRRRR
>>
>>72744770
ok music
embarrassing politics
>>
Rythm section is a 10/10.
Morello makes killer riffs.
Zach's voice blends in perfectly with the music.
Great band
>>
>>72744770
Fuck you I won't think what you tell me
>>
>>72745709
Drumpftard spotted
>>
>>72745781
Fuck off. Any sensible person can see the retardation in champagne commie shit.
>>
I quite like their music and while I'm not always in 100% agreement with their politics I can leave that aside and listen to their albums which are actually rather great.

That said, they were a major influence on nu-metal and that's rather disgusting.
>>
>>72745806
You're retarded
>>
>>72744770
love the debut
>>
>>72745817
kys pinko
>>
>>72745817
cmon you gotta admit ratm's political slant comes off kinda whiny sometimes. besides that they kick ass.
>>
>>72745806
Embarrassing post
>>
this is a good thread
>>
>>72745813
>That said, they were a major influence on nu-metal and that's rather disgusting.

Not their fault someone took their style and decided to dilute it and turn it into the most retarded thing possible. Same in Faith No More's case
>>
>>72747343
I feel kinda conflicted on Faith No More and Rage Against The Machine. On one hand, they're really great but I can't quite help but hope for someone that actually brings something inspired in their style that isn't actually crap.
>>
rage against the machine great band
>>
>>72747441
I feel you. I don't know if we'll ever see a band more or less in that same style that isn't shit desu
>>
>>72744770
I think you should grow up and so should all of the manchildren who were in the band.

S/T was pretty good though.
>>
>>72747867
edgy
>>
Killing in The Name is the ONLY good thing they ever did!
>>
>>72745781
>thinks Rage Against The Machine politics is good
>the name of the band literally contradicts what they advocate
Big government shills fuck off
>>
>Fuck the system
>Fuck capitalism
>brought to you by sony entertainment
>top40 bill board hits
>>
I like the neat-o guitar effects they use and when they're in the video games I play.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.