[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that death grips are the limp bizkit of our times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: med_1442343680_image.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1442343680_image.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>tfw you realize that death grips are the limp bizkit of our times
>>
>>72743704
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>72743710
That the defining sound of my teens will be looked back upon as complete cringe. Feels bad.
>>
>implying death grips will be cringe outside of /mu/
>>
>>72743704
death grips are, and always have been, fucking dreadful you miserable cunts
>>
>>72743704
not even close but keep memeing you daft kunt
>>
>>72743927
>not even close
Keep living in your delusional fantasy world. Death Grips isn't as "deep" as you think it is you fanboy.
>>
If you wanted us to celebrate your 17th birthday with you, you could've just said so, OP!
>>
>>72743704
This band is insanely gay
>>
>>72744071
>t. avid /r/deathgrips user
>>
>>72744208
The implication of that post being once you're of legal age to browse this site you'll stop giving a shit about the type of music you used to listen to and stop acting reactionary towards it

all of your posts ITT reek of "I turned 17 so now I feel I possess the maturity to denounce what I used to like"

well you don't

And no, I don't even listen to DG much anymore
>>
>>72744303
This. I did the same thing towards all the 'edgy' bands I used to listen to. Now I just stop giving a Fuck about it
>>
>>72743710
>>72743704
Samefagging
>>
>>72744303
So what you're implying is that music tastes never evolve and that the only reason as to why I would begin disliking a band that I formerly liked is because I want to seem intellectually superior?

>all of your posts ITT reek of "I turned 17 so now I feel I possess the maturity to denounce what I used to like"

Also, nice job at completely misunderstanding what I was trying to say in the first place. Whether or not I even like Death Grips is irrelevant to the fact that they'll be looked back upon as just another Linkin Park.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.