[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, will PWR BTTM recover from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494624070403.png (28KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494624070403.png
28KB, 499x338px
Now that the dust has settled, will PWR BTTM recover from this?
>>
>>72741463
No
The other guy might do if he jumps ship soon enough, but their career's pretty much ruined now, regardless of whether he's guilty of what he's been accused of or not
>>
Thank god, the music was awful and he was using the queer image to fuck young boys
>>
maybe they can start an alt-right record label with the boys from whirr
>>
>>72741463
it's dead
>>
i love the practice of casually dropping a couple of hotlines at the end of your post/tweet whenever expressing sympathy with the social justice topic du jour
really screams "i care!!!!!"
>>
>>72741589
god bless
>>
People from /mu/ and /pol/ did this. Once the band is officially dead they better come forward and make a very fun thread
>>
Liv might be fine, but I'm not sure about Ben.
>>
>>72741624
*Oliver
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on what all this is about?
>>
>>72741762
"multiple internet users" decided to ruin an up and coming queercore bands life and because their adolescent fans are gullible it worked
>>
File: C_kCBLmXoAE7BgM.jpg (292KB, 978x1148px) Image search: [Google]
C_kCBLmXoAE7BgM.jpg
292KB, 978x1148px
>Updates forthcoming
hahaha nope
>>
>>72741805
npr strikes again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji-EdRtL9qU
>>
This is fun! We should do this to another band
>>
>>72741463
I'm a little curious, did they ever comment on the Milo thing?
>>
>>72741624
liv knew about it apparently
>>
>>72741987
what milo thing?
>>
>>72741805
It's funny how ultra leftists like these guys and Devin Faraci are so ensconced in their own bullshit that they won't even defend themselves and let their lives and image be ruined rather then contradict the dogma of 'it's impossible for anyone ever to lie about sexual assault/rape'. How deep do you have to be to be more concerned about 'making sure everyone has a voice' rather then saying 'no, I didn't do these heinous acts'
>>
Jesus wept, the internet is creepy. One cunt can ruin a mans' career with innuendo and lies and the whole goddamn social media machine will join in the lynch mob. Un fucking believable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.