[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Did he do it?
>>
Yes, but he made great music so it's ok
>>
I don't think he did.
Rageaholic did a good video on it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=1611s
>>
That nigga gave us Billie Jean, you say he touched those kids?
>>
I wish shota is real
>>
>>72739681
Did Michael Jackson ever associate with Epstein? There's your answer.
>>
READ THE CASE HISTORIES

READ ABOUT THE FATHER OF THE FIRST BOY WHO KILLED HIMSELF OUT OF SHAME

Research you dumb idiot. The second accuser's parent had even tried to make a major damages suit in the past. Michael Jackson was innocent.
>>
Yea it's generally thought that OJ did it
>>
>>72739681
A simple hour of research (and much more if you like) would lead you to the clear answer that he did not.
>>
>>72739681
what's annoying is that old babyboomers who never liked him will always act like he did and they know because the universe revolves around their big ego so they don't give a fuck about facts. saying you liked some of his stuff is basically like getting tagged as suspicious.
>>
>>72743050
might as well add: they never liked him because he got bigger than their thing, rock and roll, and he's black.
>>
he 100% did it, his defenders are pedophiles
>>
no for fucks sake those little boys parents just wanted some of that Thriller money
>>
File: ATG_Docs_2.jpg (28KB, 459x589px) Image search: [Google]
ATG_Docs_2.jpg
28KB, 459x589px
>>72739681
yes. just check out the drawings jordie chandler made. i like his music but he was a very troubled guy, his father really screwed him up.
>>
>>72739681
this guy was a fucking creep, dont care what music he made
>>
>>72743124
wow great "evidence"
>>
>>72743124
What, this?

I passed this hotel in Berlin, was quite a high fucking drop.
>>
>>72739681
Yep. If you have the right amount of money you can get away with anything though.
>>
I've taken a semester long course in Michael Jackson and in criminology, my professor met him several times, I have studied his music and theories, I have watched all his music videos, I know all his dance moves and I have stood outside the Neverland ranch. In short, I know more about Michael Jackson than you.

Let me tell you with the utmost infallibility HE DID NOT DO IT. To suggest he did it makes you sound like an ignoramus and a racist. Good day to you sir.
>>
>>72739724
>>72740772
>>72742027
>>72743050
>>72743119
itt: pedophiles
>>
>>72739681
He didn't, Arvizo was a psycho bitch with no credibility and the kid on the first case got Mke's physical features all wrong

MJ was a weirdo but he wasn't a molester
>>
>>72739681
No. He was fucked mentally, but he did not do it.
>>
it was the kikes who did it
>>
>>72739724
>rageaholic
kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.