[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MM/ - Marilyn Manson general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: marilyn-manson-say-10-new-album.jpg (95KB, 955x500px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-manson-say-10-new-album.jpg
95KB, 955x500px
Hyped for Say 10?
>>
god he looks miserable lol
>>
>>72738240
not really
>>
>>72738240
No. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>72738810
Mnahh
>>
>>72738240
I'm happy he changed the name to Heaven Upside Down. Say10 was not a good name.
>>
>>72739319
When did this happen? I'm pretty hype for the album though, I hope it's as good as Pale Emperor despite the change in style, he was really starting to get the grasp of music again on that release.
>>
>>72738788
It's almost like his record company is forcing him to push out more albums and forcing him to keep his quasi-edgy physique.
>>
>>72739549
Just happened this week i think
>>
>>72739670
Do you know when it's set to be released? I've been waiting on it ever since they initially announced that it was going to be released in November 2016.
>>
>>72739716
Tentatively due later in the year according to blabbermouth.
>>
>>72739837
They better be making this into an absolute masterpiece
>>
6 years ago I'd be beyond excited but nothing he puts out now is worth listening to. I used to think the stuff after golden age was pretty good, but they're utter shit. Pale Emperor was surprisingly bad, and Born Villain had a single good song (title track)

He peaked with Antichrist Superstar, and has abused substances to the point he can't sing, in addition to chasing off the talented members of his group. Gacy can't stand him and John 5 would probably try to kill him if he saw him
>>
>>72739907
You never know with Manson, could be really good or really bad.
>>
>>72738240
Is every shitty artist gonna get a general?
first grimes, now this?
>>
File: monson_bubber.jpg (50KB, 991x963px) Image search: [Google]
monson_bubber.jpg
50KB, 991x963px
No.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.