[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r-remember me, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

r-remember me, /mu/?
>>
I do.
You were a good album
>>
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
I'm pretty new to /mu/, what were your guys' overall thoughts on this masterpiece?
>>
>>72733499
it was a shitstorm when it came out
the board was divided
tons of threads were made about it and were accused of being marketing shill threads
after the melon trashed it most people sided with him (shocker) and just forgot about it
>>
>albums you refuse to listen to because of the insultingly ugly artwork
>>
>>72733540
Thanks. Do (famous) artists really market their stuff here?
>>
>>72733574
I doubt it.
/mu/ doesn't really have enough people to make it a priority to market to
>>
>>72733618
That's what I thought. It's just a non-argument that people use.
>>
>>72733574
i know of one, name starts with a "G" and rhymes with "limes"
>>
>>72732798
reminds me of ween desu
>>
>>72733574
logistically it's possible but they very obviously don't and if you think they do you need to spend less time on /pol/ and more time outside
>>
>>72733574
Car Seat Headrest was born in here
>>
>>72733574
It is just false flagging a lot of the time. But even then you can read the sarcasm in their words. Very rarely do you actually have a full blown shill threads, and they only ever pop up on /v/ from a shitty indie dev.
>>
I remember the day this came out people were praising as some super deep pop masterpiece and then immediately forgot about it like a day later lmao
>>
>>72733574
I thought Taylor Swift was confirmed for having posted here?
>>
>>72735248
Grips? Death Grips?
>>
>>72735248
>>72735672
actually both Grimes and Death Grips are correct
>>
Miley is good
>>
>>72735445
she posts on /b/ you stupid fuck
>>
File: tyler-the-creator.png (248KB, 1024x683px)
tyler-the-creator.png
248KB, 1024x683px
>>72732798
>tfw this album fell victim to not enough bravery to cut weak tracks

cut the following tracks
>BB Talk
>Cyrus Skies
>I Get So Scared
>Bang Me Box
>Tangerine
>Pablow The Blowfish
>Twinkle Song
>Miley Tibetan Bowlzzz

I give this more sensible 13 track cut of the album an unironic 6/10, and listen to is several times a year.
>>
I remember fapping to your feet repeatedly. That shitty song where she's dressed up as a baby is foot fetish gold. Had to mute the crap music though.
>>
>>72732798
I remember jackin' it to that video
>>
>>72735672
Your rhyming needs work.
>>
Why dey put da dick in da poosy? Fuck you.
>>
File: 1472391803341.png (83KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1472391803341.png
83KB, 212x218px
>>72735926
>>BB Talk
>>Cyrus Skies
>>I Get So Scared
die pleb
>>
>>72737015
why keep them?
>>
Pathetic.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.