[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf its good???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: h.styles.jpg (334KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
h.styles.jpg
334KB, 1500x1500px
wtf its good???
>>
>>72727266
yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R-zl7SDUU
>>
>>72727266
yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R-zl7SDUU
>>
>>72727266
yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK-6XMZy1dk
>>
>>72727266

The acoustic songs were really good. Sign of the times was great. The rock songs were cornballs with cheese.

Inb4 Fantano light 6
>>
How is the new Harry styles album better than the new gorillaz album
>>
>>72728837

He seemed to be orgasming over the two songs released. And he gave Lemonade an 8. He'll probably give it a 4-5.
>>
>>72727266
on the first track, meet me in the hallway, take out the reverb and double track the vocals. and it could be a a song that would fit perfect on Either/Or by Elliott Smith
>>
kiwi sounds like a budget QOFTSA, but i like it
>>
wtf i love Harry Styles now
>>
>>72727291
That's garbage though
>>
>>72727266
Only song I didn't really like so far is Only Angel, but I need to listen to it a few times.
>>
>>72729894
t. Zayn
>>
Woman is the best track without a doubt
>>
>>72727291
Holy crap, he's actually listenable by himself. He was being suffocated by those other douches.
>>
On the 2nd song now and so far it's pretty impressive
>>
>>72730077
Harry was always the good guy
Everyone wanted to make him out to be the douche because he was the main guy but Zayn is by far the douche and Niall is the indie douche who plays Wonderwall in the quad; the other two are irrelevant now
Especially with this album you can see why he was central in the group
>>
>>72730077
>other douches.
>?
>google
Holy shit that's who this is? Their last album was actually completely decent.
>>
>>72727291
>>72727291
Fuck, he has a good voice
>>
Two Ghosts is the worst so far
>>
Meet Me in the Hallway is brilliant
>>
Im actually suprised by how much variety is on this album, this is a great debut for Harry
>>
Uh oh Only Angel is kinda lame too. Will this not get a 4/5?
>>
>>72730368
I'm Only Angel I think it's working against him.

>More Cowbell!!
>>
>Kiwi
Album confirmed front loaded
>>
>>72730396
Last 3 tracks are pretty strong
>>
>>72730396
Just wait till you get to Woman, its the best one
>>
>>72730450
Dude kazoos lmao
>>
>>72730513
yeah the little bops are weird but besides that its a great song
>>
Shills
>>
>>72727291
i've never listened to this
that's really what he's doing now?
try to adopt the most common-denominator, "respectable," oh-so old-fashioned but still overblown arena bullshit musical style to signal muhturity and wash off the HAHA GAY image he got from some teenagers on the internet?
weak shit, his boyband stuff was less fake, that's saying something
>>
>>72730630
Shill my dick, daddy
>>
>>72727266
Fuck it, it's a 5.
No memes it's actually good.
>>
First two songs have the exactly same melody
>>
3/5
>>
>>72730647
The entire album doesn't sound like this, its actually pretty diverse, you should check it
>>
File: harry.jpg (38KB, 526x386px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
38KB, 526x386px
Absolute tripe apart from a few select songs. Just perpetuates tropes of pop music through genre's like rock and folk awfully in the filler songs. Great last song tho
>>
>>72730730
you sound gay
>>
>>72731221
it's a weird day when you're considered gay for not liking music by harry styles
>>
>>72730006
My nig
>>
Why is from a dining table giving me For Emma/Carrie and Lowell feels

How can Harry do this? The fuck
>>
>>72731356
Being involved in the process of making music for 7 years now, being a talented sibger and a couple of more things
>>
so how can i listen to this without downloading it?
>>
>>72731402
it's all on youtube
>>
>>72731402
Just go on slsk, someone uploaded it
>>
>>72731402
spotify
>>
>>72728837
Holy shit I thought the same
>>
Member how mu reacted when Miley dropped her surprise album, yeaaa
>>
>>72731808
Well except for the fact that this album isnt a mess
>>
It's not the second comming of Christ, or even album of the year, probably not even Top something, but yeah, it's good

Carolina and Kiwi are my highlights. Not a fan of the ballads
>>
i mean respect cos im enjoying this
>>
DUDE
POPTIMISM
LMAO
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.