[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 04504504504010.png (385KB, 636x361px) Image search: [Google]
04504504504010.png
385KB, 636x361px
How much time will it take me to play this on guitar if I haven't played guitar ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAjY7WMYW4

I have time since I'm a NEET.
>>
>>72718321
A year or two depending on how much you practice.
>>
>>72718504
What if I practice 3 - 4 hours everyday and the weekend 4 - 5 hours? Would that be good enough? I really like this song.
>>
>>72718729
Probably. But you'd need to find tabs for this song since your a beginner. Learn the basics before trying this though.
>>
>>72718847
Can you play it?
>>
>>72719150
If I practiced it I'd have it by the end on the week I think. I haven't played fast solo stuff in awhile. I'm more of shoegaze/dream pop type guy.
>>
>>72718504
By the and of may I will have been playing guitar for 8 months and I still can't play F chord
>>
>>72719214
What guitar are you playing it on? How often do you practice and for how long?
>>
>>72719242
I play on a acoustic guitar. I try to practice everyday, each session for about 30 minutes.
>>
>/r9k/ invades /mu/ once again
>>
>>72719214
I can play the F chord, it's difficult only at the beggining, after 2 or 3 weeks of practicing I could do it. Also you can try the other variations without the bar which are easier, and practice on your changes...
>>
>>72719301
What type of acoustic? If it's cheap then it might have too high of an action. Also a half an hour isn't much time so the progress will be slower.
>>
>>72718321
about as long as it takes to fashion that nifty little outfit you weeb trap
>>
Honestly if your dedicated you can play that shit in about a month or two.
Before I learned to play guitar/bass I just played songs and one of the first I ever learned was YYZ. Just dedicate austistic amounts of time and you'll be fine
>>
>>72719594
I think that it isn't correct to try learn a song for so long, it's a stupid way to learn. Instead you can practice techniques and learn songs that use that thechniques that you've learnt, that way you can learn a song in one day or two...
>>
>>72719661
For sure but I don't think OP is in it for the long run, he's just another fag from /a/ who just watched Haruhi and wants to learn to shred the guitar like Yuki.
>>
If you're only going to practice that song then you're setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>72719728
Hahaha actually I'm OP and that's one of the many songs that I want to learn. The best thing that I can play and sing with my shitty voice is Radiohead - Street Spirit.
>>
itd only take 1 month with the power of /emoe/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.