[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to Marvin Gaye tonight. Getting high. Anyone want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 81X%2BbPZLS5L._SL1414_.jpg (375KB, 1414x1400px) Image search: [Google]
81X%2BbPZLS5L._SL1414_.jpg
375KB, 1414x1400px
Listening to Marvin Gaye tonight. Getting high. Anyone want to talk about it? Or something else I don't give a fuck.
>>
DUDE WEED.
>>
>>72712051
How big of an asshole do you have to be to make your own dad kill you?
>>
The title track is the most overplayed song probably ever but it's a classic. Save the Children is always a must-hear when you get high.
>>
>>72712051
Are you trying to cry for your fellow man tonight, anon?
>>
>>72712117

I put the record on because I wanted to feel something. I've been feeling like an emotionless failure of a person lately. Nothing like getting high and crying about What's Going On to restore some humanity.
>>
Oh, Mercy Mercy Me
>>
Hey anon I just started getting into this guy and he's p good tb h what other albums by him r u into
>>
>>72712413

DESU, this is the only album I listen to. It truly is a one-in-a-kind masterpiece. I enjoy most of his singles, but I think most would agree that they aren't anything like what came out on this album.

Wish I could help you.
>>
>>72712451

typo--- DESU=DESU (to be honest)
>>
>>72712471
Yeah I understood lol
Do u like Stevie wonder ? Songs in the key of life is something u might like
>>
>>72712413
Listen to Baby Huey
>>
>>72712508

Thanks, I will listen to it as soon as I'm done with this album.
>>
DUDE ANYONE ELSE RN SMOKING WEED
>>
>>72712084

I know it's bait and no one has taken it yet but fuck you.
>>
I was listening to an interview with Mickey Stevenson on the radio a few months ago and found out that when Gaye first came to Motown he wanted to be a jazz singer. Stevenson asked if he would record an R&B song and listen to the final result to try and persuade him to make an R&B record instead of jazz, and it worked. According to Stevenson, it grew on him and he had so much fun doing it he decided to stick with it.
>>
File: 1471906862527-pol.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471906862527-pol.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>72712551
this shit be LIT BRUH
>>
I just got this ALL NUG NO STEMS packAZHE from my Marijuana dealer. 84% sativa, this shit packs a real wallop -- gets you as high as Colorado Springs.

Interpols first record is the best bad lyrics record ever
>>
>>72712051
D U D E
W E E D
L M A O
>>
>>72712051
>Lana Del Rey Thread
>>
>>72712051
ah yes, the soothing sounds of Kevin Durant
>>
im fucking stoned what should i listen to
>>
>>72712799
How did you confuse Marvin Gaye for Taylor Swift?
>>
>>72712413
Stevie from Music of My Mind through the Secret Lives of Plants
Isaac Hayes's Black Moses
The Temptations' psych soul period
There's a Riot Goin' On
The Baby Huey Story
Here My Dear
>>
>>72712871

The sounds of me dunking my balls in your mum's ass.
>>
File: otis-blue.jpg (58KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
otis-blue.jpg
58KB, 500x511px
>>72712413
While you're at it, you ought to try some Otis Redding, either Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay or pic related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eba6XnEF6t0&list=PLArpKJA0hY4qGDZ77bIXdnxMmE7nhu4Cm&index=3
>>
File: untitled.png (735KB, 1027x661px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
735KB, 1027x661px
>>72712051

i listened to his "here my dear" lp....it's interesting
>>
>>72713082

Enjoyed it, thanks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.