[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes The Devil's Triangle*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: inthewakeofposiedon.jpg (243KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
inthewakeofposiedon.jpg
243KB, 1000x1000px
*deletes The Devil's Triangle*
>>
when i see this cover art, i always imagine the faces in three dee
you see when you play a game, and an important object goes from the horizon to the front of the screen, and it spins, and some music plays?
well it feels like that with those faces
but instead of just spining, they nod their heads from left to right, saying some thing
>>
>>72711239
I want to marry enchantress!
>>
>>72711270
thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>72711239
>deleting the one song that ItWoP did better than ItCotCK
The Devil's Triangle kicks the everloving crap out of Moonchild thricefold.
>>
>>72712673
imagine being this pleb
>>
>>72712687
It's true and you fucking know it. The Devil's Triangle is the best song on ItWoP, with Cat Food and Pictures of a City close behind in that order.
>>
>>72711270
tfw can't install HOMM on windows 7
>>
>>72712687
Forcing yourself to like mediocre free improv doesn't make you a patrician anon. They executed Moonchild-style jamming much better later in their career (see: Providence, The Talking Drum, much of SABB)
>>
>>72712933
This. In fact, Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Part I was hugely improvisational and it's one of the best songs in King Crimson's entire discography.
>>
>>72711239
Of all the *deletes track* threads I've come across, this is the first I actually agree with and I love KC to death. Devil's Triangle, while the only track that didn't feel like an emulation of something from ITCOTCK, was a painful loud mess. There's a certain limit to sounding "epic" with a mellotron.
>>
>>72711239
*deleted the whole album*
>>
File: R-1345783-1250201780.jpeg.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-1345783-1250201780.jpeg.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>72712673
>>72712687
>>72713897

I think we all agree this is better
>>
File: Red,_King_Crimson.jpg (54KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Red,_King_Crimson.jpg
54KB, 375x375px
>>72713918
Not as good as the albums around it desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.