[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can this motherfucker OD already so we can stop hearing "muh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0369.jpg (62KB, 640x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
62KB, 640x688px
can this motherfucker OD already so we can stop hearing "muh heroin addiction" every time he opens his mouth
>>
>DIIV's last album
>Sobriety is trivial
But death is forever :(
>>
File: DIIV.jpg (968KB, 2000x1539px) Image search: [Google]
DIIV.jpg
968KB, 2000x1539px
>>72709838
I like this guy though. His existence means no matter what there's at least one person on earth I'm cooler than. I wish I could stand next to someone like Zach at a party ;__;
>>
>>72710311
Where do they find cool stuff like that cat shirt and Devin's big sweater? I know it's supposed to be thrift-store-core but whenever I go to thrift stores it's just a bunch of 2007 fun run shirts with questionable stains on them
>>
>>72709838
Their music is so uninspired and shit
>>
>>72710311
Fun fact: straight from one of Devin's 4chan thread the band purposefully dressed as poorly as they could for that photo shoot
>>
>>72709838
>Dad was a musician
>Mom was an editor for vogue
>Went to a bunch of private schools in NYC

What a whiny faggot. Hope he ODs
>>
>>72710415
>it was just a prank bro
kek
>>
>>72710415
i'm pretty sure they dress like that all the time though
>>
>>72710415
You'd think but the guy on the right isn't badly dressed enough for it to be ironic, and the band (at least Zach and Dev) dress much worse all the time. Every picture of Zach he's wearing ridiculous genie pants and an old shirt.
>>
>>72710429
I despise rich kids who try to look dishelved/appropriate lower class things. This is why I fucking hate Frankie Cosmos. Co opting the lofi diy aesthetic not out of necessity but because she thinks it's ~cool and indeh~. Rich daughter of actors gentrifying Brooklyn and doing her best to be hip and cute. Boils my fucking blood
>>
>>72709838
He's a hack
>>
>>72710355
that's a 40 dollar shirt my man
>>
>>72710744
Just googled Frankie Cosmos for the first time and jesus fucking christ

Why is it so popular in hipster culture for girls to have fucking hideous hair
>>
>>72710415
That's the best part about someone pissing all over themselves for attention in public, once it makes the rounds on the internet they can't take it back.

Who gives a shit why you did it or what you were trying to accomplish: you pissed all over yourself for attention. What fucking difference does it make if you did it on purpose or not? People are still laughing at you or cringing either way. They say no publicity is bad publicity but the reason they say that is to soften the blow to fragile egos as they become the target of unending ridicule.
>>
>>72710744
>muh cultural appropriation
>muh gentrification
tumblr fuck off please even if I sort of agree with your statement that these hipsters trying to look poor to mask their daddy's money influencing their lives are an embarrassment.
>>
>>72711726
more like class appropriation. and i don't give a shit about gentrification i just think it's funny that the people who do it are usually people who consider themselves progressives yet they are actively displacing blacks
>>
>>72710429
>Rich people don't get to have problems
>>
>>72711873
They really don't
>>
>>72710415
original
>>
>>72711873(you)
>>
>>72709838
why do you even read pitchfork faggot
>>72711924
>>72711950
Call me when you graduate middle school marxist retards
>>
>>72711968
>>72711950 (You)
lol
>>
>>72711873
>this classcuckoldry
>>
>>72711873
No, they get to have problems for like a second, then they remember "HEY!!!! I'M RICH!".
Unless its nothing money can't handle then yeah I'm pretty sure they don't get that fucked.
>>
>>72712609
at what exact salary do you lose the right to have problems
I mean if you're posting about diiv on 4chan you sure don't have it too bad, surely you have access to food and clean water
so in short, fuck off
>>
>>72711873
rich kid here, my life has been smooth sailing so far but my dog ran away once, it was fucked
>>
>>72712666
well i am homeless sleeping on my friends couch looking for a fucking job to help out my in and out of rehab mother at age 18.
>>
>>72712736
damn son not even sleeping on park benches?
PRIVILEGED
>>
>>72712736
Jesus fucking christ.
Not the guy you replied to, but thanks for making my life feel better.
Been down in the dumps about not getting a promotion,but i sure am happy about having a fucking job and apartment!!
>>
>>72712786
Nah, i bang for roof. Don't really need to sleep outside.
>>
File: 5043-cringe.jpg (14KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
5043-cringe.jpg
14KB, 244x207px
>>72712789
>HOLY FUCK THAT BURN
>>
>>72711924
>>72711950
>>72712609
>>72711992
>what is hierarchy of needs
>>
>>72712856
>hierarchy of needs
>what are works of fiction
>what is the definition of the word "need"
>>
>>72710355
thrift store sweater maybe or maybe something from a more expensive store i dunno
>>
>>72709838
When Devin caused he shit that made p4k make a story about it I was one of the people who tweeted to Zach that p4k put in their article. From that small experience I had I can even tell that Zach's morals are way too adapted to his own assumption of what he is supposed to think in he context of the world at large, rather than forming his own opinions on his own. He seems like he'd be an annoying person, based on how Devin was on here I'm honestly shocked that the two are even able to coexist in a band together without Devin being pissed the fuck off
>>
damn you guys are clingy as fuck
>>
And I say >>72713476 but I'm sure Zach is a fine person, he's just a person that would probably tick me off if I ever got to know him deeply enough.
>>
>>72712820
>>72712789

Are you a butthurt rich kid?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.