[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight, /mu/ Are they finished?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: AnimalCollectivePrimitiveFuture.jpg (214KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
AnimalCollectivePrimitiveFuture.jpg
214KB, 1440x720px
Give it to me straight, /mu/

Are they finished?
>>
Did you not hear the RSD EP?
>>
>>72708668
you obviously haven't listened to the last 2 eps
>>
>>72708668
No. I've been listening to PW a lot lately, and it's actually pretty good
>>
memes aside i've hated everything after mpp
>>
>>72708848
t. embryo
>>
You obviously haven't listen to the last 2 Eps (subjective: last album, not subjective: the songs floridada, lying in the grass, the burglars, bagels in Kiev, and golden gal) the album before that, the album before that, and sleep cycle
>>
File: 1494240190917.png (27KB, 544x593px) Image search: [Google]
1494240190917.png
27KB, 544x593px
Post-MPP

>the good:
fall be kind
sleep cycle
meeting of the waters
half of CHz
the painters
honeycomb/gotham

>the bad:
PW
other half of chz
PBMTGR
gnip gnop/hounds of barrio

>the ugly:
monkey been to burn town
slasher flicks
>>
Not if they let Deakin back in
>>
>>72708848
me too
>>
File: Prospect Hummer.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Prospect Hummer.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
I really want them to release something like Prospect Hummer again. Anyone else?
>>
>>72709780

AnCo's acoustic stuff is their best. Sadly, they became allergic to guitars after Fall Be Kind
>>
File: 1480399473066.jpg (40KB, 414x442px) Image search: [Google]
1480399473066.jpg
40KB, 414x442px
>>72708955
Which halves of CHz?

Also PW is good
>>
>>72709780
yes because it's their best ep

>>72709842
But they just released a guitar ep
>>
They just released one the best EPs of their career (stretching the definition of an ep at 32 minutes)

So uh no

Anyone who says they are done because they didn't like PW are fucking newfag plebs. AnCo changes with every album.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.