[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else seeing them tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: slowdive.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
slowdive.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Anyone else seeing them tomorrow?
>>
i am
saw them last year at shaky knees too
>>
>>72708529
How are they live?
>>
Is Rachel still hot?
>>
>>72707452
i didn't see them when they came to dallas because it was at a festival and it was before the album was released and i hadn't listened to them in ages so i didn't care that much but then the album came out and i'm obsessed with it and i'm mad i didn't see them while i had the chance
>>
I was gonna see them tonight but I blew it off since I've never actually listened to them
>>
File: GLXSQoz.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GLXSQoz.gif
125KB, 600x600px
Yesterday I posted a little review of the nyc show and an anon told me to kill myself

which slowdive song should I choose to die to bros?
>>
>>72708671
In Mind
>>
>>72708671
choose life, anon
>>
>>72708587
no
>>
>>72708754
Damn. She was the best shoegaze qt too...
>>
File: 1445707325092.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1445707325092.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>72708774
>>72708587
I swear to god I made eye contact with her for a moment at the beginning and she smiled at me cause I was in the front

and it felt like my aunt smiling at me but it was nice nonetheless
>>
>>72708815
I would have nutted if that happened to me. She's definitely someone who knows her way around a man's heart (and dick).
>>
someone upload 30th june ffs
>>
>>72708774
she looks fine, that anon's exaggerating
obviously aged, but not ugly, just natural
the bigger problem is she can't sing as well as she used to
>>
>>72707452
Saw there in toronto last week, 40 days is the closer, I've been telling you cucks forever that it's the best slowdive song
>>
>>72709175
but anon, their best song is alison
>>
>>72708671
morningrise
(pls don't actually kill yourself, come back to 4chan after 19 years for a shitposting renaissance)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.