[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else excited for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: HarryStyles-albumcover.png (85KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
HarryStyles-albumcover.png
85KB, 220x220px
Is anyone else excited for this?
>>
kys
>>
>>72706187
Sure showed him
>>
literally millions of teenagers grills and their mothers
>>
>>72706175
plenty of normies are.
>>
>>72706187
lol
>>
not gonna lie, if its like the two singles, i'll be bumpin that shit
>>
>>72706175
my wife and her mixed son are!! I'm gonna pick it up for them on the way home from work when it comes out.
>>
>>72706175
its shit dont believe melon
>>
>>72706187
>>72706339
over 18 anon who never got pussy during their teenage years
>tfw you never got to fuck stacy to some one direction.
>>
>>72708176
that sounds really fucking gay dude
>>
>>72707094
good for you becoming a stepdad
>>
>>72706175
Isn't that guy who was from that boyband named One Direction? No just Zayn left 1D, also he left too. It's really a good thing that they left this boring pop group. I'm pretty sure they going to broke up just like Backstreet Boys and Nsync
>>
I may or may not be losing my virginity to this. My girlfriend loves this brit.

It better be fucking good.
>>
>>72706175
No. He's released four (?) songs so far: Sign of the Times, Ever Since New York, Sweet Creature, and Caroline. All of them sound like soulless derivatives from much better artists and go on way too long despite having repetitive lyrics.
His album only has 10 songs, and we've nearly heard half. It looks like the only 1D member with an okay album will be Zayn.
>>
>>72706175
Someone with better photoshop skills than me edit in the Sacred Bones logo and album art design into that
>>
>>72709362
Why does she like him? He's hideous and wasn't even the best singer in the "band".
>>
>>72706175
the only way id ever listen to that shit is if he promised to fuck me afterwards
>>
>>72709443
He's "in the closet" with Louis. As soon as the babygate scandal ends, he'll be out in pubic with Louis and everyone will be in awe of their love.
(This is what Larries on Tumblr actually believe.)
>>
This thread is doing better than I thought it would
>>72707094
Thanks for the good laugh my dood
>>
>>72709416
I actually really like his voice, what member do you consider the best singer? Zayn and Niall just come off as pretty shit to me but idk about the other two
>>
>>72709597
Zayn has the best voice, hands down.
Liam has the best vocal technique and the largest vocal range.
Harry can sing okay, but his voice is shot because of all the straining he does.
Niall's voice is no different than the average person.
Louis's "singing" should be considered as a viable alternative to torture.
>Liam = Zayn >>>>>>Harry>>>>>>Niall>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>Louis
>>
im genuinely interested to see where he goes with this shit
i want to see a former boyband member do something interesting for once
>>72709468
???
>>
>>72710922
Larries are a tumblr group that believe Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are secretly in love. In reality, they were close, but eventually grew apart (because of the Larries). They even believe Louis's baby is a fake or a doll (called the babygate scandal) and believe the women they've dated are all beards.
>Larry Stylinson: http://louis-smiles.tumblr.com/post/27617245214/234-reasons-why-i-believe-in-larry-stylinson
>Babygate (With pictures for ~body language~): http://thelarrydocuments.tumblr.com/post/143135305708/babygate-masterpost-important-evidence-you-may
The saddest part is that most Larries are middle-aged housewives.
>>
>>72709409
lmao this
Thought I was looking at a new Jenny Hval album cover at first
>>
>>72706175
i want to put a cigarette out on her back
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.