[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn amass a collection of non album bleep music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 4am.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4am.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>ywn amass a collection of non album bleep music
>>
>>72703943
If you mean physically then yeah because most of it hasn't been pressed in decades and existing shit is well expensive.

If you mean only electronically then it's easier than ever before.
>>
I have a bunch of 90s UK rave on vinyl. And I'm American.
>>
>>72704094
i mean electronically. i don't know how to find then cause im dumb as shit
>>
have you people never been to a record store? records are cheap as shit! i'm at about 600 records of "non album bleep music" and it's only cost me thousands of dollars over a couple of years
not every record out there is worth 100s because of youtube inflation or whatever
>>
>>72703943
>not having a huge box of tapes in the loft from back in the day
>>
>>72704116
soulseek
>>
>>72704811
im on soulseek all day I don't know what to download
>>
>>72703943
If you want lots of digital 'ardcore and jungle raid ninjas mediafire/mega
>>
>>72705030
Discogs and record labels

Moving Shadow, Suburban Base, Reinforced Records, early XL Recordings, Lucky Spin
>>
>>72705111
it's not that easy. what am i supposed to do? I don't know what o that music is good. I told you I'm stupid as fucking shit
>>
>>72705401
You listen to it and keep what you like.
>>
>>72705401
listen to songs you like on youtube or some streaming service, and then download the ones you really like, or go on discogs, look up a single you like, find a store that specializes in stuff like that, look through the stuff, pretending your in an actual store and then download the ones you would buy. If you listen to it and you like the way it sounds keep it, if you don't delete it.
>>
>>72705419
>>72705468
how do I know if I like it? how do I know that what I like is for certain the best available music?
>>
>>72705491
>how do I know if I like it?
jfc
>>
>>72705515
youre not helping!
>>
>>72705491
>>72706260
You're very insecure. Maybe try worrying less about the validation of others. Art is subjective, and if your metrics are determined by other people telling you something is the very best do you really like it, or are you just impressionable?
>>
>>72706325
what the fuck just cause you know I'm dumb you use big words on purpose and talk down to me? god damn I just wanted to have a good time
>>
yeah probably because you are only trying to get into it because /bleep/ told you it's the cool thing to do, not because you actually want to go out of your way to search for tunes
>>
>>72706898
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MfmaODEGKJ
>>
I've been here for over one year and have over 200 vinyls
>>
>>72703943
Pathetic desu
>>
nodata.tv is pretty good for new stuff
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.