[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

music for low self esteem and not having friends ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1367354542763.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
1367354542763.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
music for low self esteem and not having friends ?
>>
>>
Oh honey I'd love to keep you warm tonight but I can't. Now I have friends but the isolation stays with you forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45cTkBfcxHA
>>
I know exactly how you feel OP. I after some time has passed it starts seem like you have entered a different reality, one which is composed only of yourself, your thoughts, dreams, past failures and hope (if you haven't lost it by this point).
Coming back from this hole is a extremely scary experience but if you succeed the happiness will be unmeasured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6lR2e0wSQ&index=167&list=PLhk4PkwMUzWO9LvcAYfEouRoI-133Hl4w
>>
Listen to happy bittersweet twee pop and pretend you have friends
>>
Spiderland by Slint
The Early Four Track Recordings and Young Froth/Taypiss by of Montreal
>>
CRAAAAAWLING IIIN MYYYY SKIIIIIIIN

THEEEESE WOOUUNDS THEY WIIIIIL
NOT HEEEEAAAAAL
>>
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: up.jpg (416KB, 1430x1338px) Image search: [Google]
up.jpg
416KB, 1430x1338px
>>72703573
this
>>
File: whenisense_dubs.gif (494KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
whenisense_dubs.gif
494KB, 500x259px
>>72703177
>>72703233
>>72703522
>>72703744
>>72703755
woah
>>
>>72703788
woah urself
>>
>>72703788
is this nirvana man
>>
>>72703573
>>72703755
recs?
>>
>>2703810
he dibbed the dubbs man
>>
>>72703145
Just read books instead and stop browsing r9k.
>>
>>72703839

Free Cake for Every Creature
>>
>>72703839
Anything by belle and sebastian
>>
File: magnolia.jpg (93KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
magnolia.jpg
93KB, 319x319px
>>72704348
agreed.

also. the loneliest people are those who have low self esteem and hate themselves. Because they can't their own company, they seek everyone else's and "friendship" seem to become a more important part of life than it actually is.

Read books OP. make them your friends. Make the weights at the gym your friend. Make yourself your friend. Enjoy your own company in solitude and every time you get the feeling that you're lonely tell yourself that it's perfectly okay to have solitude and spend time by yourself: whether it be enjoying an activity (such as reading a book or listening to music) or improving yourself (such as reading a book or hitting the gym).

People are overrated. Friendship is overrated. Make peace with yourself and try to thrive in solitude. Once you begin liking yourself, you'll realize you're more confident and don't need them as a necessity, just as an added delight (which you can do without perfectly well).
>>
>>72704348
I stopped going to /r9k/ and can confirm it is good for you.
I'm still a friendless virgin but at least my emotional state is more stable.
>>
>>72703145
>>72705042

Since i ranted so much I figured I'd suggest something too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUc0q87P8MY

The album is pretty great.
But be careful OP. Don't get comfortable with this loneliness or find pleasure in wallowing in it. Because then escaping becomes tough. KNOW that you can beat it and rise above it.

And for the love of god, stay away from rk9, /b/ or other cancerous boards.
>>
File: angery.jpg (15KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
15KB, 500x313px
>>72705042
>just as an added delight

and then you will find out that all that delight is just some retarded neglectful people who can't speak about anything else but themselves and petty gossips and when you try to reach higher level of society you will feel good for nothing loser again, because whatever you learned in solitude without application can't be applied or even articulated because no real world experience to reflect things you learned.

There is only delusion and madness what good for you.
>>
>>72703145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwGeMYBGffs
here you go bud
>>
>>72703755
R u saying to listen to Grimes
I do not object
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.