[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent my entire existence despising U2, but HOLY FUCK, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: U2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
U2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I spent my entire existence despising U2, but HOLY FUCK, what a dumb millennial I was. Listen to this Lads
>>
>>72702375
Have you listened to the rest of their 80's and 90's discography? It is all of that caliber.
>>
>despise a band that you never listened to
how retarded does on have to be to do this?
>>
>>72702849
I knew many of their singles very well because they were always spammed on my local radio station growing up. Really turned me off from listening to them. Hearing The Unforgettable Fire in it's entirety really opened my eyes.
>>
>>72703539
kys
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>72703539
Lol totally anon, South Park le epicly memed them XD

BONO BTFO NO TALENT LMAO
>>
Really really good album
>>
File: u2-registrano-rattle-and-hum.jpg (77KB, 625x473px) Image search: [Google]
u2-registrano-rattle-and-hum.jpg
77KB, 625x473px
>>72702375
I know that this is most likely a bait thread. But if you truly have given u2 a chance, whether or not you liked them. Good for you.
>>
Another one bites the U2-pill. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you kiddies: don't judge something until you've actually listened to it.
>>
>>72704159
>U2-pill.
Stop that shit
>>
thank you brian eno
>>
>>72703539
Ohh it will be back.
>>
>>72703539
I'd be willing to bet I have been "here" longer then you.
>>
>>72702375
What was you favorite track(s)?

Mine is probably "Bad"
>>
>>72704602
Pride, Bad, and The Unforgettable Fire
>>
>>72703539
STOP DISCUSSING MUSIC!!!!!!
>>
>>72704661
solid choices. Which album are you going to listen to next?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.