[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do DJs think about drug users

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Justice-Alakazam-WEB-2016-H5N1.jpg (41KB, 683x871px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-Alakazam-WEB-2016-H5N1.jpg
41KB, 683x871px
I've always wondered what was the opinion of DJ's or electronic music performers about their drugged audience. do they know about it ? are they aware that a decent third of their audience is on hard drugs ? do they feel ashamed ? disappointed ? do they care ?
pic sort of related I would loose my shit attending a Justice gig under molly
>>
drugs are a part of every music culture so it doesn't matter
>>
>>72702170
They know
They're on drugs too
They don't care
The whole fucking point of electronic music is to get high and dance
>>
>>72702170
a lot of music producers do drugs so i don't think they care
>>
>>72702184
this
>>
>>72702184
that's debatable
look at rap/hip hop for example
the only "drug" that is considered as allowed in rap gigs is weed, if you do any other stuff in a rap gig you'll get judged hard, even maybe kicked out by security
>>
>>72702207
but my point is, how do you live with yourself when what you consider your finest art, the work of a lifetime, is just a acceptable way for retarded dudes in their thirties to consume hard drugs
>>
>>72702222
weed is still a drug anon
>>
File: kodak.jpg (38KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
kodak.jpg
38KB, 638x358px
>>72702222
>the only "drug" that is considered as allowed in rap gigs is weed

But every rapper is on Xanax right now.
>>
>>72702260
Same goes for every genre except maybe classical and straight edge retards
>>
>>72702222
weed still counts as a drug, silly
also plenty of people do molly and coke (even acid sometimes) for trap performances
>>
>>72702184
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>72702222
>forgetting xanax and lean
do you even listen to rap?
>>
>>72702287
now that's something I didn't know about. maybe in the US, but where I live (France), there are no people doing that
>>
some producers (e.g. 4hero) are critical of drug use and even make tunes that make fun of drug culture
>>
What drugs will help me get a panic attack from listening to merzbow?
>>
>>72702265
>>72702287
you get my point, it's hard to judge or even appreciate the music for what it is when you do anything harder than weed
>>
>>72702266
I'm talking about the audience not the artist here my friend
>>
>>72702260
lol what do you think hard drugs are
>>
>>72702357
>you get my point
Not them, but your "point" is fucking stupid.
>>
>>72702315
>but where I live (France)
Couldn't have been more obvious that you're a frogeater.
>>
>>72702260
Do you have any evidence that EDM producers consider the music they play in clubs for people to get high and dance to "their finest art" or "the work of a lifetime"?

Do you think the dude flipping burgers at Wendys gives a fuck that he isn't a famous celebrity chef preparing Michelin star cuisine?
>>
>>72702357
>it's hard to judge or even appreciate the music for what it is when you do anything harder than weed
you clearly have never taken anything "harder than weed"
>>
>>72702332
like, 7 grams of shrooms and complete darkness
>>
>>72702415
so you don't agree with me that people that attend rap gigs care more about the music than the ones that attend electronic ones ?
>>
>>72702475
You didn't even say that, but of course I don't agree.
>>
Rock is/was worse for drugs and jazz was all about heroin
>>
>>72702440
well it's what they do for a living, I assume they at least put heart in it

>>72702445
I did, but it isn't the point here lol
>>
>EDM

fucking pardners
>>
>>72702509
>I did, but it isn't the point here lol
finding that hard to believe, "hard drugs" in no way make u unable to appreciate music and in most cases will make you appreciate it even more
>>
This is the same board that raves about psychedelic rock and has threads for ''albums better on drugs'', right?
>>
>>72702222
are you fucking retarded? Lean, xanax, molly, even lsd is accepted by a lot of rappers. you must not get out much
>>
>>72702357
this is fucking retarded. do you realize how much codeine and xanax has effected the rap sound?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.