[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best song on the album? She's My Collar for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: humanz.jpg (75KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
humanz.jpg
75KB, 630x630px
Best song on the album?

She's My Collar for me
>>
We got the power makes me want to dance every time
>>
Andromeda or Busted and Blue.

The Apprentice is pretty good too, despite the vocals on the chorus sounding kind of weak.
>>
Charger
>>
File: chap.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chap.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Strobelite, Momentz, Saturnz Barz, She's My Collar and Out Of Body all make me want to groove.

Andromeda, Charger and The Apprentice are nice jams too.

Sex Murder Party is kinda growing on me.
>>
Anyone listen to this album on the shuffle already? Wasn't bad the first time I did it.
>>
>>72702076
It's a pretty good album to shuffle. Remove the interludes/mellow tracks and this makes for a good party/banger record.
>>
>>72702212
That's what they were going for I believe, maybe that's why it got so many negative reactions in the beginning?
(Since Gorillaz isn't really known for electronic dance type music, even though they switch genres every single record)
>>
>>72701136
Ascension and Andromeda are the only songs I could stomach, everything else is party tunes from 5 years ago
>>
>>72703409
>everything else is party tunes from 5 years ago

>Busted & Blue
>party tune
>>
Hallelujah Money, Andromeda, Ascension and Saturnz Barz are my favorites.
>>
Out Of Body is damn good, but it would have been better if 2D's lines at the end didn't feel like they were just slapped on because he forgot it was a Gorillaz song
>>
>>72704075
That song would be so much better if his part took up more of the song :(

Best songs for me are Ascension, Saturnz Barz, Momentz, Andromeda, We Got the Power, even fucking Hallelujah Money somehow went from terrible to great! & Submission and Charger are the best 2 no doubt

Don't really understand all the She's My Collar love. Probably my 4th or 5th least favorite above Carnival, Let Me Out, and Halfway to the Halfway House.

Pic related is my recommended order for the album, what do you fellow spergs think?
>>
>>72701994
agree
>>
>>72702056
Exactly what I was going to say.
>>
File: sea.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sea.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Circle of circle of circle of circle of Friendz, Circle of circle of circle of circle Friendz, Circle of circle of circle of circle of Friendz, Circle of circle of circle of circle of Friendz
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.