[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally Marina but better in every possible way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: charls.png (805KB, 608x577px) Image search: [Google]
charls.png
805KB, 608x577px
literally Marina but better in every possible way
>>
you can say that again big guy
>>
gross poo in loo genes
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (1022KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
1022KB, 1500x1080px
>>72700431
>>
File: buttspin.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
buttspin.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
lol i'd fuck her lol
>>
But Marina got the better memes. That is WILD
>>
>>72700431
POO
>>
I really dislike these waifu threads. They don't have anything to do with the music the musicians make and they're hard to filter.
>>
>>72702963
How is this a waifu thread? She's musically better than Marina. It's just the truth.
>>
>>72700431
Even though i like Marina much more. Im currently only listening to Vroom Vroom and Number 1 Angel. Nice fucking albums really have to give her that.

I most likely will switch between the discography of Marina and Charli and listen to them over the time. No need to only listen to one of them if you like the music of both
>>
>>72703226
Yeah, but Marina is shit compared to Charli.

Charli is better in every way, looks, personality and music.
>>
File: IMG_2467.jpg (106KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2467.jpg
106KB, 500x720px
>>72703269
Dude fuck off. I dont fucking care about that. For me Marina would always be the choice but currently i really enjoy Charlis music so i listen to it. God fucking dammit what is it with you autistic faggots always talking shit about the looks personality etc about other female artists. just stop with that and appreciate that they even exist

These comparisons will also bring you no where since noone gives 2 fucks about what you think because everyone has his own personal preference

I would do anything to meet Marina in real life no matter how she looks like or sounds like today and wouldnt give any fuck about that
>>
>>72703442
Oh you will stop caring about Marina now that you listen to a younger, more talented and hotter version of her.

She's just irrelevant, there is no point in caring about her.
>>
>>72703015
because these threads are never really about the music, it's about arguing over which pop musician you faggots jack off to the most. It's the same shit with those awful K-pop threads.
>>
>>72703509
We don't actually, Charli dropped EPOTY 2016 while Marina has yet to release anything noteworthy.
>>
>>72703466
Yeah people like you told me that a year ago. Still love her and her music and i dont think that i will stop caring about her in the near future.

Her music is something i identify with and i just love. It really helped with me accepting who i am, what i want, and how to behave and i wont just stop listening and caring about her just because there are more attractive female artists out there. That is the most retarded logic ive ever heard
>>
>>72702016
anyone who wouldnt should get their testosterone checked she is the most fuckable pop stinger atm
>>
>>72703565
>pop stinger
yea man totally
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.