[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spergify thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3948.jpg (156KB, 3159x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3948.jpg
156KB, 3159x1600px
Boy, I sure do love paying for a piece of shit service because it's convenient, even though it's actually more of an inconvenience than torrenting if I had two brain cells to rub together! Do any fellow Reddi- I mean, 4channers use this excellent program?
>>
why yes, I do in fact. my favorite part is that I have to pay for access to my TOP QUALITY 320kbps
>>
>>72687215
>even though it's actually more of an inconvenience than torrenting if I had two brain cells to rub together
t. unemployed
>>
You guys know what my favorite part about Spotify is? It pays artist less than any other similar service! Isn't that wonderful? :^)
>>
>>72687215
Y r u getting offended by this? It doesn't affect how u listen 2 music at all so y bother getting upset?
>>
>>72687257
I torrent albums to my external HDD which I'm guessing you think is "nerd shit" (aka can't afford) to put on my iPod Classic which I'm guessing you "don't have time for" (aka can't afford), keep lording that $5/month subscription over people like it means you make anything more than minimum wage tho
>>
I'm gonna send emails to Thom Yorke until I convince him to take all his songs down from Spotify
>>
>>72687215
IDK why but lately it looks like /mu/ has been stroming with newfags/spotifags in every thread.
still remenber that anon on the king gizz leak asking what to do to extract a 7zip file, geez atleast lurk for 4 months before start with the shitposting
>>
File: 1450076192924.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1450076192924.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>>72687215
How to use Spotify correctly:
1. Exclusively use its web player with uBlock Origin on desktop
2. Download a cracked version of it's Andriod app on mobile
>>
>>72687315
> i can afford basic shit
> wah wah $5/month

I'm actually paying $10/month for Spotify. Sure, it has its flaws but I don't fucking have the time to download everything I want to listen to and move it to another device and whatnot.
>>
>>72687426
HOLY SHIT 10 A MONTH WE HAVE A HIGH ROLLER HERE
>>
>>72687215
>>72687242
Autism.

You know what my favorite part of Spotify is? That I can access music instantly and get it for free because I'm not a retard.
>>
>>72687426
Yes, you do have the time. The fact that you're still posting here means you have the time. It does not take that long to torrent albums. It does not take that long to sync them to a device. The only thing that takes a bit of time is the syncing process, which you can start before you go to sleep. It's not like you need to sync an iPod that often in the first place.

The only reason you aren't doing it is because you're computer illiterate as well as music illiterate and the thought of making an effort to learn is too much for you. You can make the time. I make the time.
>>
>>72687514
Well you or whoever posted earlier was a highroller because she/he had a harddrive and something to listen to music in.

I wanted to point out the stupidity in bragging about that while also whining over a small monthly fee.
>>
>>72687572
>I'm GOOD at computers haha
>I'm GREAT at music lol
Get a load of this snowflake
>>
>>72687542
you mean just like everyone who torrents except they get it in better quality than you, they know what the source is, they can edit the tags, and they can play it all offline? yeah you sure showed them

>inb4 "I think it takes time and effort to torrent because I'm beyond stupid"
>>
>>72687606
>quality
I'm not an autistic audiophile.

>Source
kys

>Edit the tags
lol

>Offline
>implying I am ever offline

>torrenting
>2017
>>
>>72687591
I don't think he was bragging so much as pointing out how idiotic your brag over the "neet" OP was for paying that 5 per month in the first place. even if it's a really small amount it's wasted money for a shit service anyway my dude
>>
>>72687632
>Source
It's actually kind of a problem for me if I don't know what version of an album I'm listening to. You know some sound like shit compared to others right?

>Tags
Sometimes the tags on Spotify are legit horrible, he's right
>>
>getting so upset that you make a new thread to continue your hissy fit
>>
so no one has pointed out yet that spotify's library is pretty small? am I the only one that can't find a significant amount of albums on it?
>>
>>72687690
Nah the people who use it are newfags who listen to flavor of the month mucore so they don't get this yet
>>
>>72687690
It's very small yes but then I just go download that shit.
>>
File: f2k.png (1MB, 1400x768px) Image search: [Google]
f2k.png
1MB, 1400x768px
maybe if it didn't look like shit it'd be worth using
>>
I hate mu
Nothing about Spotify for months, then suddenly 12 threads because somebody mentioned offhand in a thread about how Spotify sucks
You people are so autistic it hurts
>>
Meh. It's not perfect but it's fast and has enough classical music for me so idc and if I don't find what I'm looking for I'll just download it in mint condition and quality m'lady ;)
>>
>>72687572
I'm posting from my bed with a tablet. You have to find proper torrents and organize the albums/songs if that is necessary. Of course I could find the time, but as long as I get the music I want in a quality that is acceptable I'm fine.

Even you know that you wouldn't hear the difference between a music service and your precious torrents through the iPod in-ears you probably use.

Go to bed pleb.
>>
>>72687721
Fuck off,
let me educate you why the software you use to listen to music on your shitty phone is infirior to my software that I use to listen to music on my shitty phone.
You could be spending no money by pirating this shit, but instead you aren't what a pleb.
and no I didn't start this thread because i genuinely care about this plebs use of this particular software.
why can't everyone be me and see what obvious truths I see.
>>
>>72687751
>"get" the music

you don't own the music and some of it will eventually be taken away, good luck with that pleb
>>
File: le musicc.jpg (2MB, 4304x2860px) Image search: [Google]
le musicc.jpg
2MB, 4304x2860px
>>72687751
The fag will attack you because you're too lazy to organize like an autistic child and he probably looks like this (minus about 60 years probably)
>>
>mfw spotify doesnt have my 2 favourite bands
>inb4 obviously their not going to apper if u only listen to loli sounds
King Crimson and Indio Solari, search them if you don't know them but they're famous
>>
>>72687690

This is the biggest problem with Spotify. If you aren't a trend-hopping backpacker you find out that it has a pitiful amount of music. Fortunately for /mu/, most of them will stick to AnCo and Death Grips for the rest of their natural lives
>>
>>72687767
This reads a bit like a lyric, especially the last sentence, nice
>>
>>72687767
holy shit anon, you sound like a complete fucking degen. it doesnt matter how people listen to music. go back to jerking off over anime figures
>>
>>72687767
I use physical music
>>
>sitting in bed, sucking my thumb and using Spotify
>my favorite Grimes song comes on
>suddenly the power goes out
>I can't listen to Art Angels now because I don't have internet and I didn't put it in my offline playlist
>hyperventilate
>eventually settle on my favorite rapper MF DOOM
>ahhhh, $10 a month well spent
>>
>>72687772
I didn't say I own it, but I can access it anytime I want. How do you know it will be taken away? That's like saying:

"Someday your harddrive and all your backups will crash"

Stupid. Good night.
>>
Alright can we put this shitty argument to rest? Spotify is for people who listen to music on mobile (I.e. people who have a life of some sort to where they leave the house). My phone has 16 GB of storage, not enough to download/torrent all my shit on to it. Therefore, when not at my computer, I have to stream it. Apple music charges a ridiculous price for individual songs, so fuck that. That leaves Spotify and Google Play. Google Play is marginally better in just about everything, but I enjoy Spotify's extra features, and the fact that just about everyone uses it, to be worth my time more than Google Play.
>>
>>72687215
i don't pay for it
>>
File: 1374782163623.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374782163623.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>72687401
>look at me guys I'm so smart for listening to music in 128kbps because it's free!
>>
>>72687881
>Stupid. Good night.
>*nervously checks thread every five minutes for the next hour*

pathetic
>>
>>72687861
>xD

You're taking this personally, aren't you buddy?
>>
>>72687902
>Spotify babby actually pissed

I know what I'm using as pasta now
>>
>>72687861
> power goes out
> iPod and computer runs out of battery
Same fucking thing idiot. And I don't live in a country where outages are a thing.
>>
>>72687888
Meanwhile, people with a life and more than $50 to their name use iPod Classics or Zunes. All you really did is prove you're poor and/or stupid.
>>
>>72687891
The cracked version is designed to enable 320 on mobile you retard.
>>
>>72687935
Pissed? Not exactly. Seems to me like you are getting really infuriated by this and I find it interesting.
>>
>>72687952
So I state things that are all facts and your response is
>All you really did is prove you're poor and stupid
Or maybe, just maybe, I'm a smart person saving money for a healthy retirement from a young age and not wasting money on something that is a luxury. ESPECIALLY when I can get offered the same service for free, albeit with costs to streaming quality.
Meanwhile, people like you are bandwagoning a 4chan meme probably started by a few people who actually had good criticisms against Spotify.
>>
>>72687968
>you

boy you're dumb. keep track of the IP count>>72688049
>>
>>72688049
>has to be so frugal in saving for retirement that he can't afford a single iPod

So we've established that you're a disgruntled low wage worker taking out his frustrations on actual successful people. Is there anything else you'd like to say?
>>
>>72688160
I have an Iphone 6, but can't prove it to you because I cant take a picture of it.
>>72688141
That guy is an edgelord. He acts intrigued because people like you or me defend something, it's almost like he has Aspergers and has to study emotions to learn from them himself.
>>
>>72688247
an iphone isn't an ipod anon
>>
>>72688273
Do you mean the old ones from like 10 years ago? Why would I buy one of those?
>>
OP you have some mental problems
>>
>>72687215
wow great thread friends.
what can I say, I mean wow.
stop hating on something solely because someone other people like it.
Why do you haff to be mad?
>>
>>72687819
I will, because only true patricians like me can appreciate pouring baby making mix onto plastic figurines of make believe fourteen year olds. One day you will learn that you are wrong and bitterly admit defeat. Until then I can only pity you for not wanting to sperm up those virgin-whore lollis.
>>72687827
I too only listen to music in a live setting. Anyone who doesn't is a pleb, which I guess technically includes me.
But I am never wrong, even if I am not right.
>>
>>72687215
How do you spot someone who's never tried spotify premium?

They claim tormenting is more convenient

Also some of us have functional lives that involves more than just NEETing in front of our computer all day
>>
>>72687819
>le degeneracy xD
normalfags need to leave this fucking site
>>
>>72687785
I've never heard of Indio Solari, how pleb does that make me?
>>
OP is right, if you use spotify at all you're a retard
>>
What the hell is wrong with you, dude?
There can't be more than a handful of people this autistic on the board.
>>
>>72687215
I agree shit is retarded, i just use my mother's sign in. I'm too retarded with computers to download music. I plug my stero into my tv..
>>
>>72688643
Yeah same famallama. Anyone who uses spotify is a autistic. Like do these people even know they could spend time to download and organise their music instead of paying for for ostensibly do the same thing.
These people are autism and should get a life.
>>
>>72688563
>mobileposter
not surprising at all
>>
>>72688707
>spotishit's "tagging"
>"organization"
>>
>>72688501
nah it's fine, spanish band, famous but spanish band
>>
Sometimes I feel like listening to something while at college/work, I just go online on Spotify, download the album in like 5 seconds directly on my phone and done.
Torrents don't do that.
>>
File: 70e.jpg (23KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
70e.jpg
23KB, 567x565px
>>72688805
>>
If you don't mind a few ads, you don't have to pay anything to Sploogify. Calm your autism.
>>
>>72688288
way more storage space
>>
yall niggas are retarded. Why do you even give a shit how other people choose to listen to music
>>
>>72688443
>They claim tormenting is more convenient
It probably is, at least, if you're in on one of those private trackers.

But torrenting music normally is shit, everything is low quality and/or dead. Spotify is just more convenient.
>>
I really like it, never met anyone who doesn't like it, dunno why anyone sperg out about this
>>
>>72687797
This is such bullshit lmao
Literally only autists believe Spotify has a small selection of music
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.