[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK IS /MU/ SLEEPING ON JAY SOM JAY SOM THREAD ANYONE????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: b15840f6.jpg (76KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
b15840f6.jpg
76KB, 790x395px
WHY THE FUCK IS /MU/ SLEEPING ON JAY SOM

JAY SOM THREAD ANYONE????
>>
>>72685773
Boring indie rock that isn't original in any way? No thanks.
>>
>>72685773
take your p4k-core away from my board
>>
>>72685773
she got memed after the bnm then forgotten about. its mediocre as fuck but misogynisyst, racists, and right wingers like to comment on her appearance and degrade her.
>>
>Artist praised by p4k
>We don't have 10 threads about it
wtf /mu/
>>
>>72685773
fuck outta here with your le sigh backpatting music
>>
>>72685773
i only like baybee is there anything worth it asides that?
>>
>>72686551
Title track is really good
Album is way better than the other generic indie rock p4k bullshit from this year (Vagabon is so goddamn boring holy shit) but also not strong enough to be AOTY material (so far that would be Pleasure Suck)
Still excited to see her at Nelsonville
>>
>>72685773
Her album was fine. That's a problem. It was safe, ok, pleasant, but nothing makes me want to go back to it.
>>
>>72685773
gonna be entirely honest for the longest time I didn't realise she was an actual artist, I only heard her name in other people's conversations and just assumed they were talking about Joanna Newsom and were a bunch of idiots couldn't be bothered saying her actual name so they shortened it.
>>
File: bird.jpg (81KB, 960x604px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
81KB, 960x604px
saw her live once, insufferably boring and predictable dribble

if she were white this would be denounced as the low hanging fruit that it is, but, being a "POC"..
>>
>>72685773
Was pleasantly surprised by her new album. She could have gone the safe route of making decent gazey psych rock, but thank god it's more ambitious and stranger than that. I love the bus song.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.