[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endless > Blonde Not even debatable desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3701.jpg (71KB, 816x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3701.jpg
71KB, 816x544px
Endless > Blonde

Not even debatable desu
>>
nah, but Endless got a lot of gems, people should pay more attention to it
>>
>>72684916
they're both great but saying Endless is better is just being either contrarian or scaruffi drone
>>
Frank Ocean is fucking trash.
>>
>>72684954
I would if it wasn't impossible to listen to
>>
>>72684978
haHA kys
>>
>>72684977
No I honestly think it's better mate no agenda behind it

>>72684983
Listen to a version without the workshop lol
>>
endless is good but blond is franks opus. but anyways what's y'all think the best track is and why is it self control?

>>72685137
agenda?
>>72684978
bad opinion
>>
>>72685377
I mean I have no agenda for thinking endless is better
>>
endless is better

blonde it seems like he's destined to be a kanye/rihanna/beyonce-style artist where he's got a kitchen sink list of collaborators and i'm just not nuts about that shit. feel like he had enough identity as an artist to not need to go that path.
still i think i'll probably look back on him fondly years down the line as being representative of the generation. the pretentious synesthesia shit, coming out as bi, this constant smug sense of awe at his own sincerity re: relationships, dreams, marijuana, etc-- all qualities i think people around that age really engage with in a society they perceive as ironic and detached almost to the point of hostility.
frank's still a tosser though and i feel like his career got jumpstarted bc people were embarrassed about being into odd future so they'd just be all like "oh well i just like frank and earl sweatshirt" frank was a safer bet than earl that kid was a massive disappointment i'm holding out for mike g's debut
>>
>>72684916
Blonde was, is, and always will be objectively better than Endless.
>>
File: IMG_3692.jpg (68KB, 824x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3692.jpg
68KB, 824x749px
>>72685512
What are your reasons ?
>>
>>72685448
i (and many other people) never really got into odd future really so idk where that criticism is coming from
while a ton of people contributed to blond, endless wasn't any less of a collective effort
i think what you're saying about frank's unique and powerful voice just proves how he doesn't fall into the trap of 'too many collaborators'
like while many people had input, franks voice is loud and clear and the album feels much more centered around frank and his style than any of the people who worked on it
>>
> Device Control (Reprise)
>>
>>72685377
>two studio albums
>magnum opus

lol
>>
>>72685798
of
the two
it is
the greatest
>>
>>72685691
>franks voice is loud and clear and the album feels much more centered around frank and his style than any of the people who worked on it
just like beyonce and rihanna dumbass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.