[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: PCP.jpg (92KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PCP.jpg
92KB, 1500x500px
>>
accurate. just listen to what you really like and learn more about it
>>
True patrician: fuck genres, listen to whatever
>>
File: 1459711243598.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459711243598.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>72684202
>listening to music
>patrician
>>
>>72684202
>Implying anyone cares if you have diverse taste
>Implying anyone cares if you listen to obscure albums
>Implying anyone cares if you're an expert in one or two genres

Jesus Christ you people are fucking autistic
>>
>>72684202
This is true but you also have to realize that "becoming an expert" in a genre includes playing it competently.

And then there's the fact that the only genres worth becoming an expert in are classical, jazz, and ethnic folk music.
>>
>>72684490
>implying anyone cares whether you think anyone cares
>>
>>72684288
inorite, you never know what Pitchfork might give BNM so can't write off genres, just in case
>>
>>72684288
Fuck names right I mean "blue, red, green", shit's all just shades amirite? I mean who gives a fuck if I pass a red doing 120 it's all just colours.
And what's the deal with categorising everything into meats, vegetables, grains, dairy, etc. it's all just food the fuck is the difference of these stupid ass labels?
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying that being an expert in one or two genres is good
>>
>>72684202
got to say its bullshit, most of the times i get sick from one genre, about a year ago i went
all "pratician" on prog rock and now i've listened to it so much that i only listen to it once every few weeks. same thing happened to shoegaze but that was long time ago. i cant stand listening to loveless anymore though
>>
>>72685471
just imagine how good the board would be if everybody did this instead of trying to listen to every genre equally- resulting in everyone hearing the same 200 albums and spamming them constantly

>>72685483
see
>>72684551
>the only genres worth becoming an expert in are classical, jazz, and ethnic folk music.
>>
>>72684551
>and then there's the fact that the only genres worth becoming an expert in are classical, jazz
See this is the part where I could aready confirm you're a pretentious poseur piece of shit, but then
>and ethnic folk music
just sealed the deal for me really.
>>
>>72685527
your problem is that you think that everyone is trying to listen to every genre EQUALLY. People have favorite genres, but they also like to listen to other genres as well. They still have favorites.
>>
>>72685431
drink your fluoride water like a good goy
>>
>>72685616
Can't get me with that I am 100% woke got my water filer crafter by the master Alex Jones Himself I'm too smart for categorical nouns.
>>
>>72685431
autism
>>
File: 1490053702322.jpg (39KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
1490053702322.jpg
39KB, 599x555px
>>72684202
>listening to only one genre of music is patrician
How fucking laughable. This is the worst kind of music fan, because they aren't actually music fans.
Imagine being friends with someone who only listens to jazz and virtually nothing else. Imagine that the only kind of music discussion you could have meaningfully with them is jazz. Explain to me how that wouldn't eventually turn into the most mind-numbingly boring and vapid fucking thing ever.
If you want to be a real music patrician, study music theory and master 20 different instruments.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.