[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At The Drive-In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

File: Profile Picture For Internet.jpg (52KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Profile Picture For Internet.jpg
52KB, 280x280px
Hey guys,

Just stopping by to thank you all for the support and love you've shown me. I know music sites like this are very important to exposing new people to my music so I really appreciate that. Anyways, At the Drive In's first album in 17 years, in•ter a•li•a, is out now. It was fun to get back together with the boys and write a new album. Thanks again and I'll stick around for a little bit to answer any questions you guys have.
>>
Feel free to post your questions here.
>>
When's the next The Mars Volta album coming out
>>
timestamp or gtfo
>>
Prove you're real
>>
@72683233
Currently I'm too busy with my releases on Ipecac Recording. Have you given any of them a listen?
https://orlprojects.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>72683279
I'M AN EXPLODING THERMOSTATION REACTION TO THE SUBLIMINAL ARCHNEMESIS PARTITION

AAAHHHHHHH

*crazy schizophrenic solo*
>>
>>72683302
Haha won't post image, nice bait dumb fuck kill yourself
>>
>>72683160
I hate you for making such shit music. I don't even want to call the shit you've done "music".
>>
>>72683160

Why was the SF ATDI show cancelled?
>>
>>72683160
How was it like working in Crystal Fairy?
>>
>>72683494
then why did you do it twice? or did you only not want to call it music with the quotations?
>>
>>72683958
I enjoyed it. Only about four dozen fans seem to dig the album, so we cancelled the tour for vague reasons and it'll never be spoken of again.
>>
>>72683160
shut the fuck up omar

I HAVE A THOUSAND TINY CRABS IN THE HANDS OF A RIVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

*30 minute solo*

HURRRR
>>
>>72684443
but there are 15K+ followers on fb
>>
>>72683160
Do you regret fucking Ryan Schreiber's wife?
>>
Para cuando Bosnian Rainbows 2?
Quiero más cosas como Xenophanes / Solar Gambling / Arañas en la Sombra.
>>
wait is this for realzies
>>
>>72683160
whats your favorite album of your own out of your large discography (atdi, mars volta or anything else)?
do you often listen to your own stuff?
i want a mars volta tour where you play through deloused haha, saw you back in 08 or 09 and it was great.
>>
>>72684798
>no timestamp
Probably not. I mean, even the Steve Howe AMA had a timestamp, no matter how blurry it was and how easily faked it could have been.
>>
Please post a timestamp I really like at the drive in.
>>
you think Omar browses /mu/?
>>
>>72685005
He's Hispanic, right? /mu/ is infested with greasy Latin American fucks
>>
This was my main inspiration for the new ATDI album
https://iamhasan.bandcamp.com/album/hasan-goes-crazy
>>
>>72685068
see >>72683258

No timestamp, no serious responses
>>
>>72683160
why are you such a cuck and let your current bitches decide the kind of music you'll play while youre with them
>>
>>72683160
What does Teri smell like?
>>
>>72684959
I'm pretty sure we later found the video that it was taken from.
>>
>>72685097
Hasan is a meme on sputnikmusic, this is a bait post mate.
>>
has anyone listened to his solo albums he's been churning out this year? Can't believe he has the cheek to ask for stuff he's throwing out every 2 weeks. Must be poor or something
>>
The choruses on the new ATDI album are laughably bad. You will never top Relationship of Command. At least Jim Ward had the foresight to jump ship. You guys should just all kill yourselves.
>>
>>72683160
I find it really hard to believe this is the real deal, though I'd like to imagine otherwise. You guys are great. Especially on your earlier material was there an emphasis to make the first track as overwhelming as possible? I don't think there are many buts about Anarcarsanal and StarSlight being the greatest tracks on their respective albums. That being said I do like the balance on Interalia, Call Broken Arrow is a gem as is Continuum. Will Bosnian Rainbows get a second album anytime? Apologies for so many questions.
>>
>>72683160
Omar,

What is your opinion on Chicano Batman?
>>
I WANT TO BELIEVE

What's the deal with those TMV reissues? Things take time, but I am curious none the less.
>>
File: cedricbixlerzavala.jpg (99KB, 770x1181px) Image search: [Google]
cedricbixlerzavala.jpg
99KB, 770x1181px
>>72683160
WILL THEY GIVE US THE WOOOOMB? CHROME THE FETAL MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEE
[spoiler]This is now a Cedric thread[/spoiler]
>>
>>72683160
Omar doesn't even read comments about his music on youtube and shit because people say a lot of stupid shit. I highly doubt he'd come to the "ass hole of the internet" to talk to a bunch of pretentious hipsters. But nice try.
>>
you guys are so stupid
>>
>>72683160
This is probably bait but I just stopped by to tell you that Francis the Mute is the best album to get lost in Barcelona to. That solo in Cassandra Gemini is glorious.
>>
>>72685981
FREIGHT
FREIGHT
>>
do you think is cedric safe being a scientologist?
what is your favorite melvins album?
>>
>>72686069
he used to be a scientologist but I don't think he is anymore. His wife's been posting/retweeting a lot of anti-scientology stuff on Twitter. Pretty sure he shared one or two as well
>>
>>72686117
they probably took alot of his money that sucks, its a relief 2 hear hes out, though i heard quitting scientology isnt a easy business
>>
I've worked with some of you crew. In fact, we had a meeting where you talked about releasing my band's record.

If this is really you, what is Ninja Dog's favorite drink?
>>
>>72683160
why did they all bully the other guitarist?
>>
>>72686403
because he is white
>>
>>72686403
They were not as skilled
>>
>>72685981
WHO DO YOOOUUUU TRUUUST
>>
>>72683302
really busy recording those decade old albums from the vault?
>>
>>72683303
Good enough
>>
File: images.jpg (55KB, 616x420px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
55KB, 616x420px
>>
>>72688035
SCREENCAP THIS HOLY FUCK
>>
>>72688035
oh shit
>>
>>72688035
MODS STICKY
>>
include me in the screencap mw
>>
O M A R
M
A
R
>>
File: images.jpg (56KB, 616x420px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
56KB, 616x420px
>>72688409
Didja listen to my new album yet
>>
>>72688454
no
>>
>>72688482
:(
>>
I take it back. This place kind of sucks.
>>
>>72688684
You suck.
>>
>>72683731
Lol was just about to ask the same thing.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.