[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the Drive-In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (526KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
526KB, 1200x1200px
what's your take on the new album?
>>
i'll take it
>>
>>72681732
here ya go
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17747614/At_The_Drive-In_-_Inter_Alia_(2017)
>>
EXOSKELETAL
>>
JUNCTION AT THE RAILROAD DELAYYYED
>>
>>72681419
it's good, far better than i expected
>>
>>72681419
>>
>>72681926
what will fantano give it?
>>
File: Profile Picture For Internet.jpg (52KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Profile Picture For Internet.jpg
52KB, 280x280px
Hey guys,

Just stopping by to thank you all for the support and love you've shown me. I know music sites like this are very important to exposing new people to my music so I really appreciate that. Anyways, At the Drive In's first album in 17 years, in•ter a•li•a, is out now. It was fun to get back together with the boys and write a new album. Thanks again and I'll stick around for a little bit to answer any questions you guys have.
>>
>>72683243
why do you hate Jim?
>>
>>72683243
classic omar
>>
@72683270
Jim was open to touring with At The Drive In, but he didn't want to be a part of new material as he felt it went against At The Drive In's principles.
I respect that, but the rest of us didn't see it that way
>>
File: kWxNK_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg (17KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
kWxNK_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
17KB, 600x578px
>>72683243
is it really you?
>>
>>72683270
Reverse that. Jim hates them for killing a family member with their dumb junkie shenanigans.

But Jim is also sorta unpleasant in his own right, so whatever.
>>
>>72681419
HOW MANY BITES DO YOU THINK IT TAKES TO GET TO THE CYANIDE TOOTH?
>>
fuck krumpf and fuck whyte """""""people""""""": the album
>>
File: james_murphy_coffee_640_410_90.jpg (64KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
james_murphy_coffee_640_410_90.jpg
64KB, 640x410px
>>
>>72681419
It's good. A natural progression for them. Just wish it had a little more variety and more backing vocals. I wish Jim wasn't such a pussy about writing new at the drive in songs. His input would have added a lot to the album.
>>
the thing that made them stand out the most, cedric's voice, has gone to shit but the songs are still p bangin
>>
>>72688428
I agree. I don't think he's physically capable of singing that way though. Especially after having vocal nodes last year that forced them to cancel tour.
>>
>>72687113
is that James Murphy drinking a cup of coffee?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.